september1998

TFI Deadline UdeM

Hi! I was wondering, if I were applying to UdeM for Fall 2021 when would be the deadline to submit TFI marks?

I am panicking at the though of another hard lockdown (apparently being announced tomorrow) interfering with the TFI dates and am wondering if I will be stuck writing the TEF Express (which I head is much harder and results are sent automatically). Hopefully if TFI grades only need to be submitted a little later there might be time to write it once the COVID cases get better. 

Thanks!

im not 100% sure at all but I read somewhere that as long as you submit the results 40 days before class registration its ok, however you risk them taking back your acceptance if you fall below the accepted score.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• @ghoogle @Ewith017 Congratulations to both of you! I am beyond excited for you guys! I wrote the January LSAT so I am still waiting on my score to finalize my application. I took a huge chance this year but really want to get into the program, so will apply for future cycles if it does not work out this time. If you guys are comfortable, could you let me know what GPA and LSAT score you were accepted with + how you think you did on the other application components.   
    • just thought it might be helpful to have a thread started since UofC/UofA invites are going out today! what firms have people heard from?
    • Agree with artsydork.  Yield protection is not a thing at Canadian law schools. To speculate that that is a reason for someone not being admitted is not only silly and unhelpful, it's not factual. 
    • I actually JUST emailed Wanda about this, I'll let you know what she says! (I applied both regular and special circumstances, but only because I'm 31, and I feel like that's reflected in my resume and PS and doesn't require any additional documentation haha) EDIT: She wrote back and said don't worry about it
    • Sounds good, thank you! Best of luck with your application!