september1998

TFI Deadline UdeM

Hi! I was wondering, if I were applying to UdeM for Fall 2021 when would be the deadline to submit TFI marks?

I am panicking at the though of another hard lockdown (apparently being announced tomorrow) interfering with the TFI dates and am wondering if I will be stuck writing the TEF Express (which I head is much harder and results are sent automatically). Hopefully if TFI grades only need to be submitted a little later there might be time to write it once the COVID cases get better. 

Thanks!

im not 100% sure at all but I read somewhere that as long as you submit the results 40 days before class registration its ok, however you risk them taking back your acceptance if you fall below the accepted score.

Sorry for the bump, but has anyone found the answer to this? I've been searching, but I can't find a solid answer for the latest we may submit the TFI results.

5 hours ago, HumanCalculator said:

Sorry for the bump, but has anyone found the answer to this? I've been searching, but I can't find a solid answer for the latest we may submit the TFI results.

I'm honestly still not sure, but I think that as long as you take it and pass before classes you're ok. I got into the civil law program for Ottawa and they say that as long as you do their french proficiency exam before classes start it's fine. I'm assuming it's the same with Udem but I might reach out in the next two weeks and confirm with the school for an answer.

Edited by nocturnalrelativism