aw321

Submitting Docs for 2L Recruit

Ok, I know I may be overthinking this, but would appreciate some insight.

For the 2L recruits that use viRecruitPortal, each kind of document is uploaded separately (as in your cover letter is uploaded separately from your resume).

However, I am looking at uploading my reference letters and my law school transcripts. For my reference letters, I got 3 different people to write them, and I am debating if I should upload each letter separately or if I should merge them all into 1 PDF Document.

Same with law school transcripts, I have an official 1L transcript but will only be getting an unofficial Fall 2L Semester transcript a few days before the deadline. Should I upload these transcripts separately or merge them in to one document?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

I kept my reference letters separate as well as my undergrad and law school transcripts. You can probably go either way with your 1L and unofficial 2L grades.

• Like 1

For reference letters, I would merge them into one just to make it easier for the recruiter since they're probably reviewing 200 other applications that day.

For transcripts, our career centre said that unofficial 2L transcripts are fine so I would do separate 1L official transcript and separate unofficial 2L transcript.

When firms open your documents in the portal they are all in one package so it doesn't matter whether you upload them separately on the portal or not as far as I can tell.