hopefullawstudent99

Submitting fall grades

From the OLSAS Application Guide:

Current Academic Transcripts for First-year Applicants

English program, first-year applicants who complete courses in December 2020 are required to send their fall 2020 grades to OLSAS by February 1, 2021.

All applicants submitting fall grades must provide an official transcript.

Note: If you attend an Ontario university or college, you must submit an online transcript request. You can access this form by logging in to your application.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hopefullawstudent99 said:

Thanks so much! Do we just add them to the same spot under transcripts in OLSAS?

Yes! You just request a new transcript through OLSAS the same way you initially did (you’ll just have two transcript requests in this section now). After you request it, hit review and submit at the bottom of OLSAS to pay for the transcript request. When my school sent my updated transcript, OLSAS updated my calculated GPA within 24 hours! 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, hopefullawstudent123 said:

Yes! You just request a new transcript through OLSAS the same way you initially did (you’ll just have two transcript requests in this section now). After you request it, hit review and submit at the bottom of OLSAS to pay for the transcript request. When my school sent my updated transcript, OLSAS updated my calculated GPA within 24 hours! 

Thank you so much!! Happy new years :)!

• Like 1

On 12/31/2020 at 7:47 PM, hopefullawstudent123 said:

Hi! How long did it take for your school to send the updated transcript? Thanks

2 minutes ago, olsasscaresme said:

Hi! How long did it take for your school to send the updated transcript? Thanks

Hi! My school sent my transcript within two days (I think their website says transcript requests can take 1-3 business days). Not long at all!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now