HiLawWorld98

Clerkship Interviews 2021

Please do tell if you hear from the BCSC... specially today. 

4 minutes ago, lawschoolfred said:

Are BCCA calls still going? 

When I received a call I was told they will be calling until early next week 

• Like 1

Just now, brlaw3 said:

When I received a call I was told they will be calling until early next week 

1 minute ago, SCOTUS said:

I believe both BCSC and BCCA went into Monday last year if I remember correctly, and there were some calls quite late in the day on the Friday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cpsklrz said:

Not sure it's fair for me to share, since the clerks are identifiable by their judge and they may not want me talking about them. I will say that I know 3 people who have gotten calls and they've all been 5+ mins long... Hoping this means it's a really drawn out process and it's not over yet.

Please do not share that type of information here. Typically, people are asked not to share that they have received an offer until the process is over. Sharing identifiable info here will almost certainly get back to the court, and that will not be well-received.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SadJaysFan said:

ONCA is still calling

This gives me hope, thank u

2 minutes ago, law1235 said:

I can confirm the FCA is done

Do you mean they made all their offers, or that all of their offers have been accepted?

52 minutes ago, SCOTUS said:

I was told during my interview that the earliest we would hear is Monday. My friend who interviewed was told the same. Best of luck!

BTW I just discovered this thread and I am now unable to stop refreshing.

• Haha 4

Just now, Benjomoss said:

I was told during my interview that the earliest we would hear is Monday. My friend who interviewed was told the same. Best of luck!

BTW I just discovered this thread and I am now unable to stop refreshing.

It is addictive indeed haha! It is just that some people claim that the BCSC said the same last year, however they ended up calling some people on Friday anyway. We will see.....

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, bparrot213 said:

Do you mean they made all their offers, or that all of their offers have been accepted?

done offering 1st offers

Edited by law1235
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, SCOTUS said:

It is addictive indeed haha! It is just that some people claim that the BCSC said the same last year, however they ended up calling some people on Friday anyway. We will see.....

That makes sense. However, since the BCSC interviews and makes offers to more clerks than the BCCA, then you would think someone would have indicated receiving a call from the BCSC at this point. At least that is what I'm telling myself!

2 minutes ago, Benjomoss said:

That makes sense. However, since the BCSC interviews and makes offers to more clerks than the BCCA, then you would think someone would have indicated receiving a call from the BCSC at this point. At least that is what I'm telling myself!

The BCSC is still interviewing today. So it is too early for a call right now. But maybe later??? We will see...

8 minutes ago, SCOTUS said:

The BCSC is still interviewing today. So it is too early for a call right now. But maybe later??? We will see...

I didn't even think of that! Of course they are! Well, we can only see. Best of luck SCOTUS!

• Like 1

Thoughts on whether BCCA is actually done? I know they said calls may continue into next week but unsure whether that means 1st round offers or 2nd round in case someone declines.

I heard from the FC today. Good luck to everyone!! :) 

wondering if anyone can confirm 100% that FC interviews and selection goes into June though? It seems to be wishy washy in this thread. Wondering for my good friend who also applied. 

• Like 1