JasinNatael

Accepted but no offer on OLSAS

I got accepted to Queen's a few days ago but don't see anything on OLSAS under the Choices/Offers section. I'm assuming there's a bit of a delay period but I'm just curious if anyone knows approximately when I can expect the offer to appear on OLSAS

My Ryerson offer appeared like a day later on OLSAS. Not sure if it varies by school.

4 minutes ago, PearsonSpecter said:

It's should be on OLSAS now if you go check, showed up for me at least

Yep the offer shows now, thank you for the heads up!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Dans ton centre étudiant, dans la section finance (sommaire du compte).
    • Salut, est-ce que quelqu'un sait comment faire pour voir le 300$ s'il-vous-plait ?  C'est ou que je dois aller regarde pour le voir?
    • Personally I was horrible at LG but managed to reach -1/0 when I started intentionally drilling the hardest LGs in LSAT history (I just searched up "7sage logic games explanation" and would track down all the games that were marked as 4 stars). I would initially do the game untimed (of course noting however long it took me). After my initial attempt, I would then check my score and then watch a 7sage video on the game to see how they did it more efficiently/accurately. I would then go back to the game and redo it until I finished it in under whatever recommended time 7sage says. I would note the game, and then redo it the next morning once more to have the patterns reinforced. LG is essentially just a matter of repetition, but honest repetition (by that I mean it should be done with the intent to improve your efficiency in making a clear diagram and looking for must be true inferences)! The more you do LG, the more comfortable you get with making quick inferences - which in turn translates to faster LG sections.
    • Thanks for being so honest. I was thinking that I could manage 1L being online (well, that's what I tell myself), but I really am hoping for an in person 2L experience. I want to be able to moot and make the most of this experience. 
    • Is the longer we wait, the worse it is since the classes are filling up?