S26

December 1st applicants: Have you received your login info?

I applied on December 1st and still haven't received my login info. Has anyone received it yet?

I submitted Nov. 30 (close enough) and haven't received the login info yet. I emailed admissions to submit some info for a post-secondary institution and asked how I can see my GPA or if it will be available on the portal, and they responded telling me to reach out again if I don't have access by the 3rd week of January, because they're very busy with applications.

So I'm not expecting to get the login info until the new year at least, although I can hope for earlier!

• Like 3

i was thinking of asking this the other day. I'm in the same boat. Plus i read on another of the threads that their admin has gone on holiday already?! So I'm worried we won't get it for a while :/// 

• Like 1

I applied Nov. 16 and received my login information around 10 days later. My transcript is apparently still missing though, even though I'm a UBC student 😶. Guessing that they're just quite overwhelmed with applications while the office is operating remotely.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2020 at 2:38 PM, Sara2601 said:

I applied on December 1st and still haven't received my login info. Has anyone received it yet?

Has anyone received any update? Still nothing for me! 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 12:23 PM, dahmad98 said:

Applied Dec 1st but have not received anything.

Same

Do you still have transcripts pending ? I have sent mine in twice and I still have a missing transcript. 

45 minutes ago, TrisanaC said:

Applied like Nov 30th or so and JUST got my login info!! 😤🥵 

Just got mine too!!!

10 minutes ago, ilovedogs said:

Do you still have transcripts pending ? I have sent mine in twice and I still have a missing transcript. 

I just got my login info. I sent my transcripts twice too and under transcripts received it says "no" . Does yours say "no" too? 

• Like 1

I have one that says yes and one that says no (I have two schools that I have requested transcripts from). My status says "Missing Transcript(s)"

• Like 1