Relentless2017

OLSAS is having issues...

FYI, if your Windsor app is incomplete, this is why...

While reviewing your application and documents that have been uploaded by OLSAS, I have yet to receive all the required documents.  BUT, PLEASE DO NOT WORRY...as we were just notified that OLSAS is working on the issue. (This is not an individual issue, we are waiting for other documents from other applicants also).

• Like 1

Omg hahahaha. RIP. Mine is incomplete, but the only thing on my to-do list is LSAT, which they could have just pulled from LSAC (I know they've requested it....). I wonder if they're waiting for OLSAS to send them it???? Weird.

7 minutes ago, castlepie said:

Omg hahahaha. RIP. Mine is incomplete, but the only thing on my to-do list is LSAT, which they could have just pulled from LSAC (I know they've requested it....). I wonder if they're waiting for OLSAS to send them it???? Weird.

I actually contacted OLSAS who told me that they have no issues on their end. But Windsor said there are issues. I am literally the one trying to fix this issue LOL. Just forwarded Windsor's email to OLSAS and waiting for a response. 

1 hour ago, Relentless2017 said:

I actually contacted OLSAS who told me that they have no issues on their end. But Windsor said there are issues. I am literally the one trying to fix this issue LOL. Just forwarded Windsor's email to OLSAS and waiting for a response. 

Yeah, it sounds like its all on Windsor's end. Wouldn't be surprised if they were just having retrieving issues in generally, with OLSAS and LSAC.

1 hour ago, Relentless2017 said:

I am literally the one trying to fix this issue LOL. 

Thank you! Be relentless!

• Haha 1

Just following up - my status still says incomplete due to my LSAT score being only initiated. Has anyone seen changes to their admissions status since they returned from holiday? 

7 hours ago, GV93 said:

Just following up - my status still says incomplete due to my LSAT score being only initiated. Has anyone seen changes to their admissions status since they returned from holiday? 

Yes, I was Referred to Admissions Committee on January 7.

9 minutes ago, gingerandtonic said:

Yes, I was Referred to Admissions Committee on January 7.

Lucky you! I am still incomplete. 

3 minutes ago, Relentless2017 said:

Lucky you! I am still incomplete. 

I was a November LSAT for all of those curious, but I was incomplete with LSAT outstanding up until that point. :) 

On 12/17/2020 at 12:33 PM, castlepie said:

I have the same on my to-do list but it says the LSAT is for November 2021 🤷‍♂️. Seems like that would cause some issues lol.

Everything seems to be in order on OLSAS so it absolutely seems like an issue on Windsor's side.

Yeah mine says Sept 2021 lol... is this a problem??!

Edit: I've contacted the law office asking... we'll see if they respond.

Edited by castlepie

my status says "complete" but on the to-do list, every item is "initiated" and dated as 02/11/2021 lol

probably waiting on an update on Windsor's end because most of the other school platforms have received all my documents from OLSAS 

2 hours ago, castlepie said:

Yeah mine says Sept 2021 lol... is this a problem??!

Edit: I've contacted the law office asking... we'll see if they respond.

Okay update: I emailed asking if my app is actually complete and now they manually went in and changed my app to say "Referred-Admissions Committee." Lol. I guess if your app says Incomplete it might actually just be an error.

As of an hour ago, i am now Referred-Admissions Committee!!

I've been emailing them and I emailed them last week, she said she would try to review my application this week and send it to adcom if it's complete. Then today, I finally got referred. 

Now the real waiting game begins!

On 1/11/2021 at 2:19 PM, meow2121 said:

my status says "complete" but on the to-do list, every item is "initiated" and dated as 02/11/2021 lol

probably waiting on an update on Windsor's end because most of the other school platforms have received all my documents from OLSAS 

Im having the exact same issue! Did you end up emailing anyone or figuring it out?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, hopeful2021 said:

Im having the exact same issue! Did you end up emailing anyone or figuring it out?

I emailed because im also "complete" but haven't heard back!

Mine has said “pending review” ever since I submitted my application. I have a score on file, however I’m set to write it again this month. I emailed them and they said they will need the new score before being able to view all documents, which is why many tasks are initiated.

4 hours ago, hopeful2021 said:

3 hours ago, habsfan99 said:

I emailed because im also "complete" but haven't heard back!

i had the same thing and emailed and all they told me was we are processing everything as quickly as we can please be patient 

3 minutes ago, legalleopard said:

i had the same thing and emailed and all they told me was we are processing everything as quickly as we can please be patient 

lol same. I just asked like if I was supposed to go from complete to pending review and they told me to be patient. like, yeah. for sure. im not asking you to get back to me right now, im curious about part of the application process lol

2 hours ago, habsfan99 said:

lol same. I just asked like if I was supposed to go from complete to pending review and they told me to be patient. like, yeah. for sure. im not asking you to get back to me right now, im curious about part of the application process lol

ya they didnt give any info at all - an explanation of the statuses would be nice

• Like 1