Thisistheway

Chances? B2: 3.5 153 first LSAT ( jan rewrite)

Weak numbers I know, however I think I have strong EC's and LOR. Full time work experience at a crown corp in finance, LOR from director of legal innovation zone ( from Ryerson), work experience from there as well, as well as LOR from an Osgoode / Ryerson professor. Worked in a refugee camp in northern Iraq and a first time (I hope) graduate student from my family. From my understanding I feel like id fit right in at Ryerson..

Looking at the last couple pages of this, does seem like some people got in with a worse LSAT and similar GPA. So maybe you'll hear back really late in the cycle? That said this is a bit of an exceptional year in terms of how many applicants there are. So if those people were hearing super late in the cycle they may have been more borderline, and the edge cases may get edged out this year. Maybe I'm talking out of my ass and we need more data, but even accounting for some of the additional applicants being duds there's still way more applications this year than usual. 

Good luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now