yawn

Scholarships

Does anyone know when entrance scholarship offers are extended? 

Edited by yawn

They used to send the big entrance scholarship info with the offer. Maybe not doing that anymore? 

4 hours ago, TennisFan123 said:

Wondering this myself.

4 hours ago, legallybland said:

Made an account just to ask this 😕

Haha, it's been days since I've posted so I don't know if anyone has the answer 😅

16 minutes ago, erinl2 said:

They used to send the big entrance scholarship info with the offer. Maybe not doing that anymore? 

I didn't see anyone say they got an offer with the first round of acceptances and I'd expect there to be at least one... so maybe not? 

If we didn't fill out the financial section, do we not qualify for entrance scholarships either? I have been very lucky to remain out of debt through undergrad and so I did not fill out the financial statement in my application. I am now worried that that means (if i even get in) that I won't qualify for an entrance scholarship.

2 hours ago, MamaMia said:

If we didn't fill out the financial section, do we not qualify for entrance scholarships either? I have been very lucky to remain out of debt through undergrad and so I did not fill out the financial statement in my application. I am now worried that that means (if i even get in) that I won't qualify for an entrance scholarship.

I apologize for being the bearer of bad news but they do state that if you did not fill out the Financial Statement, you can't be considered for an entrance scholarship (https://www.osgoode.yorku.ca/programs/juris-doctor/jd-admissions/funding-fees/). I'm not sure if there's any leeway on this but it doesn't hurt to email I suppose? 

On 12/13/2020 at 5:02 PM, LeoandCharlie said:

Major entrance scholarship offers go out around mid January. Smaller entrance scholarships go out between spring and early summer. 

Thanks for this!

• Like 1