Jump to content
seabisque

Waves plus...Waves Incoming!!!.... next week

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, yorkshire said:

They just called to accept me so it’s happening guys (accepted thread isn’t unlocked yet to post this there)

CONGRATS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CarletonChonkers said:

Well there goes all my productivity today lol

The wait is agonizing 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yorkshire said:

They just called to accept me so it’s happening guys (accepted thread isn’t unlocked yet to post this there)

CONGRATS! 

side note: did you also get the Dec11 Email?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, futureellewoods said:

Not sure if this warrants a new thread or not, so I'm just putting this here -- did anyone else just get an email about a new blog post, but then the tumblr doesn't have any new posts? 

I got the email as well, it says that they have a new post today about the Round 1 decision date. Also didn't see any new post on Tumblr tho...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ArthurShelby said:

do we think they are done calls for today, or will make them all day?

Someone just posted in the accepted thread that they just got the call now... there goes my ability to focus on my exams for the rest of the day (and next week..) 😆

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone that was accepted earlier today tell us if the Caller ID was private, or share the last four digits of the number? I’m answering spam calls in the hopes that it’s U of T 😩

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, honeydijon said:

Can someone that was accepted earlier today tell us if the Caller ID was private, or share the last four digits of the number? I’m answering spam calls in the hopes that it’s U of T 😩

Not private— it showed as being from toronto and ended in 7875! Hope you hear back soon

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yorkshire said:

Not private— it showed as being from toronto and ended in 7875! Hope you hear back soon

That’s helpful, thank you! And congratulations on your acceptance!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...