Mosti

Chances? 160 LSAT | 3.02 cGPA | 3.51 L2 | 3.32 B3

GPA figures are according to the OLSAS conversion table. I'm an international student. Registered for January LSAT but might not take it as I'm not seeing much improvement in my PT'ing.

Didn't mention anything about my low cGPA in the personal statements.

22 hours ago, Luckycharm said:

25%

Is there some calculation/formula you have that gives you that number? Or are you just gauging purely based on previous figures?

This is a difficult one. You're a tiny bit below average LSAT-wise but decently below average GPA/L2 wise. I think Lucky is right, probably less than 50%, but still a strong shot. If you do get in, it'll most likely be in the later rounds in the spring/summer.

With stats like this, more of the focus is on the personal statement, extra-curriculars/community involvement, etc., which obviously we can't provide an impression on. Hope for the best. Rewrite if you have the opportunity and are able to bump the LSAT a few points - it would really help.

Good luck.

Edited by georgecostanzajr
  • Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 2:34 AM, georgecostanzajr said:

This is a difficult one. You're a tiny bit below average LSAT-wise but decently below average GPA/L2 wise. I think Lucky is right, probably less than 50%, but still a strong shot. If you do get in, it'll most likely be in the later rounds in the spring/summer.

With stats like this, more of the focus is on the personal statement, extra-curriculars/community involvement, etc., which obviously we can't provide an impression on. Hope for the best. Rewrite if you have the opportunity and are able to bump the LSAT a few points - it would really help.

Good luck.

Thanks for the lovely message and advice! Makes sense. Good luck to you too!

Based on your stats, you are likely to get waitlisted around May. Depending on the strength of your personal statement, it could weigh on how they make the final decision for your application.