elliotwoods

January LSAT Takers

For those who have already submitted your USask application, but are taking the January LSAT, does it say 'received" under your supplemental items list for the LSAT requirement? I thought this was odd since I noted that I would be taking the exam again in January.

I did have a previous LSAT score, but assumed they would update this requirement in February once my final score becomes available. On my LSAC account, it says USask requested my score report in late November, and I don't want my application to be considered before the Jan exam. 

Have any other January LSAT takers encountered this as well? I figured if I'm the only one in this circumstance, I ought to just email USask directly. 

Edited by elliotwoods

Yep! Mine says "received" as well even though I listed I would be retaking in January. I've previously did the November LSAT. I think it might just be how their system is setup.

• Like 1

Do you think they will process another LSAT report after the January test, even if they processed the previous takes already? Or will we need to email them?

If you have notified them that you are writing in January, they will pull another report to add the score to your application following score release in February. If you didn’t note on your submitted application that you are writing in Jan, I would send them an email to ensure the new score isn’t overlooked or missed. Always better to be on the safe side in my opinion! 

That's true, thanks for your reply! Since I said on my application I am writing in January, do you think that's sufficient enough for them to know to pull another report? Or should I send an email on top of that?

I believe noting it on your application was sufficient :) when I was emailing with them, Michelle (from USask Admissions) confirmed that they pull your score after the latest exam date marked on your application.