Sign in to follow this  
Cangirl5612

Official Transcript (Copy)

I'm a bit confused about the transcript we're supposed to upload ourselves. Can it be an unofficial one? My school won't send an official transcript directly to me for me to scan and upload, but they can send it electronically to UofA...but I think it says not to send a transcript until you've completed fall classes and have grades for them. Can someone help lol

There was a post awhile ago saying they asked and got confirmation that yes you can upload your transcripts before your fall grades, they just don't want an official one before that. I was able to order an official transcript to myself and upload it myself as an unofficial copy. I think my online student centre had transcripts too but they weren't very good. Not sure what to do if you can't access your own transcript.

23 minutes ago, castlepie said:

There was a post awhile ago saying they asked and got confirmation that yes you can upload your transcripts before your fall grades, they just don't want an official one before that. I was able to order an official transcript to myself and upload it myself as an unofficial copy. I think my online student centre had transcripts too but they weren't very good. Not sure what to do if you can't access your own transcript.

I can download an unofficial transcript, so I think I'll just upload that. I'll def email them and double-check. Thanks!