Sign in to follow this  
BambiD

Confused by the application status?

1 minute ago, Chazz said:

Yeah, this happened to me too. Since I can't get the grading conversion scale on the back of my unofficial transcript I just had my uni directly email them my transcript with my fall grades and winter registrations. After I got confirmation that they had indeed sent it I emailed USask asking for confirmation that they had received it and got the auto-reply. So right now I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping my uni didn't make any mistakes when they sent my transcript lol

Yeah, my transcript doesn't have any sort of conversion thing on the back, I didn't even really think about that but I submitted a copy of my official transcript. Who knows. 🤣 Yeah, I was just worried because it said it could take a few weeks to upload to the portal, but it's been literally months so I wanted to know there wasn't anything wrong, and then have to find out when its too late... Now I'm like.. is my transcript even acceptable? Ah well, I'm sure it's gonna be fine.... 🤣

1 hour ago, castlepie said:

Yeah, my transcript doesn't have any sort of conversion thing on the back, I didn't even really think about that but I submitted a copy of my official transcript. Who knows. 🤣 Yeah, I was just worried because it said it could take a few weeks to upload to the portal, but it's been literally months so I wanted to know there wasn't anything wrong, and then have to find out when its too late... Now I'm like.. is my transcript even acceptable? Ah well, I'm sure it's gonna be fine.... 🤣

If it's an official transcript I think you're fine...at least, that's the impression I get.

4 hours ago, Chazz said:

If it's an official transcript I think you're fine...at least, that's the impression I get.

I emailed to ask. At the very least, I emailed to clarify. I mean it's official because it's an official transcript, but since I uploaded it myself, it's no longer official. 🤣

13 minutes ago, castlepie said:

I emailed to ask. At the very least, I emailed to clarify. I mean it's official because it's an official transcript, but since I uploaded it myself, it's no longer official. 🤣

Be sure to let us know that they say!

It's honestly probably easier for them to just receive one email and have the answer they give circulated here than to get multiple emails all asking the same question lol

• Like 1

UPDATE: Checked today and the "Preliminary Statement of Marks" is now marked as "received"!

14 minutes ago, Chazz said:

UPDATE: Checked today and the "Preliminary Statement of Marks" is now marked as "received"!

Did anything else change status wise 

37 minutes ago, pmtfuturelawyer said:

Did anything else change status wise 

I'm afraid not; it still says action required. But that's for the final transcript, which of course I can't get yet since I'm still finishing up fourth year. I imagine they have enough now to actually start evaluating me, since they have my LSAT and PS as well, which is both exciting and terrifying.