lawstudentincanada

Where do I add Supplemental items?

You should be able to upload your documentation through your USask portal under the My Account tab --> My Application --> Action (click 'view' underneath this heading) --> Supplemental Items & Documentation --> and once you've gotten to this point, your 'Supplemental Items & Doc' should have a list of all of the outstanding documents they still require on your behalf. You can click on each outstanding item and upload your documents as attachments. If you're not able to click/view these upload areas, I would likely contact USask IT. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 2:22 PM, elliotwoods said:

You should be able to upload your documentation through your USask portal under the My Account tab --> My Application --> Action (click 'view' underneath this heading) --> Supplemental Items & Documentation --> and once you've gotten to this point, your 'Supplemental Items & Doc' should have a list of all of the outstanding documents they still require on your behalf. You can click on each outstanding item and upload your documents as attachments. If you're not able to click/view these upload areas, I would likely contact USask IT. 

Hi, I submitted my application and followed all of the above but it still won't give me the option to upload anything. Under Supplemental Items it just states "There are currently no supplemental items associated with this application."

7 minutes ago, AI13 said:

Hi, I submitted my application and followed all of the above but it still won't give me the option to upload anything. Under Supplemental Items it just states "There are currently no supplemental items associated with this application."

I’m definitely no expert, but if there isn’t an area to actually upload your items, I would contact the USask Admissions team to see if they can assist. When I submitted my application, all of the supplemental items were showing right away, with an option to upload documents. 

Edited by elliotwoods
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, elliotwoods said:

I’m definitely no expert, but if there isn’t an area to actually upload your items, I would contact the USask Admissions team to see if they can assist. When I submitted my application, all of the supplemental items were showing with an upload option right away. 

Thank you :) You were able to submit supplemental items and transcript requests only after you submitted the application and paid the $125 fee right? (just making sure I didn't waste $125..)

32 minutes ago, AI13 said:

Thank you :) You were able to submit supplemental items and transcript requests only after you submitted the application and paid the $125 fee right? (just making sure I didn't waste $125..)

Yes, that was the case for my application. 

• Like 1