Hello!
I just submitted my application on the 25th (Nov) and I have not received email notification about receiving my application. I have read that it takes until 3 weeks sometimes to receive the email. However, can I still be considered for the December early acceptance?

This is rather strange. I received my email notification right away, as in seconds after I submitted. Also applied on 25 Nov.

1 hour ago, elcs said:

This is rather strange. I received my email notification right away, as in seconds after I submitted. Also applied on 25 Nov.

I am sorry, I was not clear. I also got a notification about submitting my application. However, i meant that they later send an email about receiving the application, along with login info for their portal (to check application status etc). I have not received that yet. 

58 minutes ago, canadalaw2021 said:

I am sorry, I was not clear. I also got a notification about submitting my application. However, i meant that they later send an email about receiving the application, along with login info for their portal (to check application status etc). I have not received that yet. 

oh same... Haven't received anything on that

They’re quite behind this year due to covid from what I’ve heard. I think it took between 2-3 weeks from when I submitted the application (in early November) to receive my login details