erinl2

Accepted 2021

erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc.,  LSAT score, R-score, French test, and how you were notified.  Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

4 hours ago, newintolaw said:

just got my admission! 

No lsat

4.96 GPA as a mcgill undergrad 

Currently finishing my bachelors!

So relieved. 

I meant 3.96!

• Haha 1

Hi legaldreams

How long was your interview? Could you give me any tips on how to prepare for an interview if ever I have one?

Thanks

12 hours ago, Rapheau said:

Hi legaldreams

How long was your interview? Could you give me any tips on how to prepare for an interview if ever I have one?

Thanks

Mine was about 20 mins! My advice is just to be able to understand what is being asked of you because you can reply in French or English so you really don't need speaking skills– only comprehension. I replied in English and didn't get any French conditions. I had a couple of days of notice so I just spoke French with a friend a couple of times to refresh and that worked well so maybe try that!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, legaldreams said:

Mine was about 20 mins! My advice is just to be able to understand what is being asked of you because you can reply in French or English so you really don't need speaking skills– only comprehension. I replied in English and didn't get any French conditions. I had a couple of days of notice so I just spoke French with a friend a couple of times to refresh and that worked well so maybe try that!

Did they contact you beforehand to establish a time for the phone interview? Or, did they randomly call you?

Edited by GMK8998

1 hour ago, GMK8998 said:

Did they contact you beforehand to establish a time for the phone interview? Or, did they randomly call you?

They send you an email a few days before. I'm not sure for Cegep but University applicant interviews were conducted on Microsoft Teams.

• Like 1

Accepted this afternoon!!

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, rio said:

Do you mind sharing your stats & did you have French interview? 

2 hours ago, cat123 said:

Do you mind sharing your stats & did you have French interview? 

Mature Student / Indigenous Category / 3.7(ish)... went to too many schools with different GPA scales

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, rio said:

Mature Student / Indigenous Category / 3.7(ish)... went to too many schools with different GPA scales

Did you have French interview?

37 minutes ago, cat123 said:

Did you have French interview?

No 

Admitted yesterday afternoon! 

cGPA: 3.83 (McGill B.Sc.)

LSAT: N/A

Can't wait to meet you all this fall!

• Like 7

17 hours ago, rio said:

I've seen you on this forum for a while and am SO PLEASED that you've been accepted! Sincere congratulations :)

• Like 5

I am so happy to say that I was accepted today! I am a university applicant, 3.8 gpa, no LSAT, French interview on Tuesday. I can’t wait to meet you all! 

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone! I got accepted today after a French interview on Wednesday--was surprised how quick this was. 

I'm a university applicant; wrapping up my last semester of my BSc at McGill. Not sure what my exact gpa they used since Winter 2020 semester was not included because of the pandemic and not sure how to calculate it on my own; but somewhere between 3.8 and 3.9. 

No LSAT

Edited by fashionlover999
clarification
  • Like 4

On 4/8/2021 at 12:10 AM, leonidas said:

Admitted yesterday afternoon! 

cGPA: 3.83 (McGill B.Sc.)

LSAT: N/A

Can't wait to meet you all this fall!

3 hours ago, alexadawn said:

I am so happy to say that I was accepted today! I am a university applicant, 3.8 gpa, no LSAT, French interview on Tuesday. I can’t wait to meet you all! 

2 minutes ago, fashionlover999 said:

Hi everyone! I got accepted today after passing a French interview on Wednesday--was surprised how quick this was. 

I'm a university applicant; wrapping up my last semester of my BSc at McGill. Not sure what my exact gpa they used since Winter 2020 semester was not included because of the pandemic and not sure how to calculate it on my own; but somewhere between 3.8 and 3.9. 

No LSAT

Congrats!!! Did you guys get an email update or whatever or did you log onto minerva and check?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nocturnalrelativism said:

A question to the people who recently got acceptances, what deadline did they give you to accept?

My deadline was April 1st, but from what I understand people who received acceptances in late March had a later acceptance date (around April 17th I think?)

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, nocturnalrelativism said:

A question to the people who recently got acceptances, what deadline did they give you to accept?

Hi! I got my acceptance on April 9th and my deadline was May 21, 2021. 

• Thanks 1