erinl2

Accepted 2021

erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc.,  LSAT score, and how you were notified.  Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

This where acceptances should be posted for the 2021 cycle. Send me a PM when you get an acceptance and the thread will be unlocked so you can post!

• Like 2

Open for business, people!  Please follow the few rules we ask of you, as above. Best of luck to all!

Accepted!

CGPA 3.68, B2 3.79 LSAT 165

Edited to include some more information without clogging up this thread: 

Found out via uozone this morning, im in my 4th year, have been under evaluation since I first made my uozone account probably a month ago? Not sure time is weird during covid lmao. I have pretty good ECs I think - RA for 2 profs, president of 3 societies and founder of one, tutor, worked for the federal government, and some volunteering. I think my reference letters were good as I know both of the profs really really well, and as someone else said can't judge my own personal statement!

Hope that is helpful :)

Edited by QuotA
  • Like 6

Just now, hopefullawstudent123 said:

Did you get an email or is it just in uozone?

I first noticed on uozone this morning, then got an email a few hours later saying a decision has been made, but the email didn't say any more than that

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lawapplier123 said:

Are y'all 4th years, finished undergrad or what...?

Currently in my 4th year!

Accepted This Morning to JD and JD/MA! Like the others saw on uozone then got an email notifying me status has changed. Nothing on olsas yet.

CGPA: 3.97/4 (as per OLSAS), LSAT 172  (one write)

Probably Average ECS but highly involved in them (Moot, Student leader, tutor, work with federal government...etc.)

Average Reference letters (only knew them for one course that I did well in)

And I can't judge how good my personal statement was lol

Hopefully this info helps and good luck to everyone!

• Like 5

Accepted!

3.95 / 169

(haven't received an email yet but saw it on Uozone)

Edited by lukesdiner
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, lukesdiner said:

Accepted!

3.95 / 169

Congrats!

Did everyone get their notifications earlier this morning, or did it occur later throughout the day?

Edited by lawapplier123
  • Like 1

Accepted this morning on OLSAS to JD and Canadian-American JD. Received the email a couple hours later. 

cGPA 3.73 and a 173 on the LSAT first time. 

Edited by futureellewoods
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, lawapplier123 said:

Congrats!

Did everyone get their notifications earlier this morning, or did it occur later throughout the day?

I checked this morning and it just said under evaluation.

In the afternoon it said admitted.

• Like 4