erinl2

Accepted 2021

erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc.,  LSAT score, and how you were notified.  Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

congratulations everyone!!!

Did you all have completed applications before Nov 15, like they said in the post?

I am still trying to hold onto hope that they looked at my application 😌 (mine was completed on Nov 25)

• Like 4

Hey guys, I missed a call from what looks like a UofT number. Would someone mind DMing me the number you got a call from? I would really appreciate it! -- NVM GUYS I CALLED BACK AND I AM IN! I can't even

3.82GPA/168 

Edited by TangibleShepherd
  • Like 6

Hi!! Congratulations everyone :)

I'm just wondering if you all got calls in the morning or if UofT is still calling people into the afternoon? Thanks

• Like 3

Just got the call!!!

Didn't think I would get it because everyone else had LSATs of 170+. SO HAVE HOPE GUYS!!! 

cGPA: 3.96

LSAT: 166

Edited by dw2021
  • Like 2

Got the call at 2pm!!!!! (well technically I missed the call and called back but anyways) 

cGPA: 3.83

LSAT: 169

wrote the optional essay

Edited by akvee
Fixed LSAT score
  • Like 3

I’M IN!!!!

B3 3.95

LSAT 166

Just got a call and they left voicemail!! Of course, the 1 minute I spent in the parking garage is when I get the call!! 😁😁

Edited by CarletonChonkers
  • Like 7

Accepted just now!

cGPA: 3.92

LSAT: 168

1 hour ago, canadalaw2021 said:

congratulations everyone!!!

Did you all have completed applications before Nov 15, like they said in the post?

I am still trying to hold onto hope that they looked at my application 😌 (mine was completed on Nov 25)

I forgot to submit a transcript until the end of November so I'm surprised I was in this round! 

Congrats all!

• Like 4

Got the call at 1:58 EST! I didn't answer because I thought it was spam, then I googled the name that came up and saw 'UofT Faculty of Law' on their linkedin and lost it haha. I'm so so shocked and can't believe it, definitely my lifelong dream come true.

OLSAS GPA: 3.75

LSAT: 166. 

Fourth year UofT undergrad, and imo my personal statement probably had a lot to do with it

Edit: I did also write the additional essay

Edited by kshbr54
  • Like 6

Got the call today around 1PM EST! Going to be deciding between here and Osgoode.

OLSAS cGPA: 3.91
LSAT: 169
Wrote the optional essay.

Best of luck to everyone and congrats to those who got the call! :)

• Like 3

Got the call! 

LSAT: 161
GPA: Unknown (Some International Grades)
My personal statement would likely be considered strong. I also went to U of T for my masters and won some notable awards. Five years of professional work experience.

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now