erinl2

Osgoode Accepted 2021

erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc.,  LSAT score, and how you were notified.  Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

5 hours ago, legallyblonde99 said:

Accepted via OASIS Jan. 11th 2021!

cGPA: 3.58

L2: 3.53

LSAT: 165

In queue Dec. 14th 2020

Completed Part B.

I am so incredibly humbled and honoured to have this opportunity. Always remember to stay positive and never doubt yourself or your abilities. For those still waiting acceptances remember things will always work out the way they are meant to be. Good luck everyone!

Did you send in your transcript with Fall 2020 grades already? :) Congrats!

Accepted on OASIS on Jan. 11th! 

LSAT: 162, 164 

OLSAS CGPA: 3.80

Didn't write part b! Congratulations to everyone and good luck to those still waiting!! 🥳😊

Edited by asdfghjkl1223456
  • Like 1

Accepted on OASIS yesterday, just saw it today!

OLSAS cGPA: 3.90
LSAT: 160

Completed Part B

Went into queue on Dec. 14th

• Like 1

11 hours ago, alwaysconfused said:

Did you send in your transcript with Fall 2020 grades already? :) Congrats!

Thank you! and no I have not because my final grades have not been fully returned yet.

Accepted via portal yesterday, got the email this morning!
quite surprised- but infinitely delighted!! 

cGPA: 3.6

L2: 3.77

LSAT- 158 (i’m signed up to rewrite this weekend…)

Yes, I filled out part B! Unique & artsy ECs, but I think it was my PS that got me through the door. Feel free to message me with any questions you have. 

• Like 2

Accepted this morning!!!!! 

cGPA:3.57

LSAT: 163

In queue December 14th

Wrote part B

ECs were okay nothing special (volunteer work, placement with paramedics, jobs). I am a science student (health sciences specialization in biology) currently getting my MSc in global health. Quite surprised to get in this early with my stats, and such a low gpa. Not sure if it has to do with my science background??? 

Good luck everyone!

Edited by Law20212021
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Artistlawyer said:

Accepted via portal yesterday, got the email this morning!
quite surprised- but infinitely delighted!! 

cGPA: 3.6

LSAT- 158 (i’m signed up to rewrite this weekend…)

Yes, I filled out part B! Unique & artsy ECs, but I think it was my PS that got me through the door. Feel free to message me with any questions you have. 

Congratulations!!! I am wondering if you know when you went into queue? I have very similar stats. Just trying to get an idea of where I’m at. 

Just now, Lawschool2021 said:

Congratulations!!! I am wondering if you know when you went into queue? I have very similar stats. Just trying to get an idea of where I’m at. 

Thanks! in queue on 12/14/2020, but as many people say... going "in queue" doesn't indicate much! 

Accepted via OASIS yesterday, got the email this morning!

cGPA: 3.69

LSAT: 166

I had quite a few extracurriculars and filled out Part B for EDI!

Accepted yesterday, emailed this morning!

cGPA: 3.74

L2: 3.79

LSAT: 163 (86th percentile - November 2021 Flex) 

In the queue: Jan, 7th/21

Wrote Part B

EC's were very standard! Volunteering with non-profits, local charities, went on exchange (Morocco), did some other interesting transfer credits (in Japan and Quebec), worked a lot of part time jobs but nothing professional nor in the legal field. I did have close to the max (32?) on the OLSAS ABS. 

Excited to be in! This is my first acceptance and I'm thrilled at the timing! I also applied to OttawaU, UVic, and UBC. Best of luck everyone!

Edited by AllyB98

Accepted this morning via email notification!!!

LSAT : 170

CGPA: 3.7

In Queue: 12/08/2020

Completed part B.

If you have yet to hear anything, just remember there are MONTHS left in this process and an offer is likely on the way!! 

Congrats everyone!

Edited by alwaysunwell
  • Like 5

I got the email this morning! I'm incredibly relieved and will likely accept!!

GPA 3.71, LSAT 164, I did part B, went in queue Dec 14, general category.

Congrats to everyone who's in so far, and hang in there if you haven't heard back yet!!

• Like 1

Accepted! Yahoooooooo

cGPA 3.69 
LSAT 167 

Two degrees, legal experience, strong softs and a good PS (in my opinion). 
Completed Part B, sorry I can't remember when I went in queue. 

Edited by raeny93
Additional information
  • Like 1

Accepted Jan 13th!

CGPA: 3.72

LSAT: 157

Filled out part B

Worked part-time throughout undergrad, took relevant law courses in undergrad, had law related experiences, focused heavily on the personal statement

Osgoode is truly a holistic school 

Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 11

Accepted!!

CGPA: 3.89

LSAT: 163

Edited by JJ1990

Accepted via email & OASIS this morning! (Jan 19)
GPA 3.62

LSAT 161

Completed Part B.

Average softs.

Will be accepting!!!!!!!! Can't believe I am making this post!

Edited by lawsttime
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, lawsttime said:

Accepted via email & OASIS this morning! (Jan 19)
GPA 3.62

LSAT 161

Completed Part B.

Average softs.

Will be accepting!!!!!!!! Can't believe I am making this post!

Congratulations! Do you mind me asking when you went into queue?