erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc.,  LSAT score, and how you were notified.  Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

On 1/27/2021 at 5:49 PM, castlepie said:

I got my email the day of, but I would give it a week. And yes, it may take awhile to show up on OLSAS but that is how you accept. Instructions are in the Lakehead student portal account (you will receive the login via email.. so just wait on that, too).

Where did you find the instructions on the portal account? I can't seem to find an actual letter... And did your OLSAS update yet? 

9 minutes ago, GoingLegal said:

Where did you find the instructions on the portal account? I can't seem to find an actual letter... And did your OLSAS update yet? 

My OLSAS hasn't changed. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sarahoran12 said:

My OLSAS has not changed either. Does anyone know how long that actually takes to change?

Mine took about 4 days, I think I got a call on a Thursday and it didn't appear until the Monday

15 hours ago, ONTLawstudenthopeful said:

Mine took about 4 days, I think I got a call on a Thursday and it didn't appear until the Monday

It's been over a week with no change for me! 

Honestly, I don't plan on accepting but I'd like to be able to decline so that someone else can be offered a spot. :) 

Edited by GoingLegal

19 hours ago, ONTLawstudenthopeful said:

I got accepted on Wednesday afternoon and still nothing on OLSAS

I was accepted via phone call on Jan 27th! CGPA is 3.15, LSAT 156,  B2 3.57, L2 3.43. Wrote my LSAT in October. I applied access with documentation. Children are non-Status FN.  LOR were good, one from a Métis professor who I am also doing research with as an RA. Raised in Thunder Bay but went for my undergrad down south. Ungrad was largely social justice/Indigenous research related. It took about a week for me to be able to see my offer on OLSAS but I got the email the next day with my offer. 

Edited by NorthernLawyer

Accepted today! It really is an honour. Will likely accept.
-cGPA: 3.84

-L2: 4.0

-LSAT: 159

Masters degree (health science/clinical)

2000+ hrs volunteering with marginalized individuals and with Indigenous communities. Direct ties to mandate.

Hang in there guys. I know how brutal this process is

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Accepted in December but haven't been able to post until now.

LSAT: 161 Nov -first and only take

CGPA: 3.68 (OLSAS)

EC: decent, mostly social justice based with a bachelor in social work.

Reference from a professor and community justice worker I did my placement with. 

Did not accept as I have other offers. Good luck everyone!

Edited by Hopeful96

Just got the call today - and made an account here! I'm really excited, didn't think I would get in at all!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, saltysenshi said:

Just got the call today - and made an account here! I'm really excited, didn't think I would get in at all!

If you dont mind sharing your stats please?

Just got the phone call to being accepted to Bora Laskin!

GPA 3.8

LSAT 159

Third year student!

Probably declining but very grateful for the offer! Still haven't got an e-mail but super excited for the news!

4 hours ago, Squeen said:

If you dont mind sharing your stats please?

GPA: 3.5

LSAT 148 

EC: finishing up my HBSW

Just got the call yesterday morning! G.P.A 3.3 149 LSAT Score, general admission, undergraduate degrees in Physics and Indigenous Learning from Lakehead University. Born and raised in the city. Cheers,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1