erinl2

Accepted 2021

erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc.,  LSAT score, and how you were notified.  Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

This where acceptances should be posted for the 2021 cycle. Send me a PM when you get an acceptance and the thread will be unlocked so you can post!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just received my acceptance letter today:

Average approx. 86/87

LSAT 168 (Nov 2019)

Very Strong Saskatchewan Connection

Unconditional offer, despite being in 3rd year undergrad.

Congrats to all who got in and keep trying for those who didn't this time.

Most Likely will be declining because I got into UBC and want to go out there.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, angrysunflower said:

Just received my acceptance!! Will likely be accepting. Good luck to everyone and congrats if you've already been accepted! 

Congratulations! How did you find out and what are your stats?

29 minutes ago, notalawyerr said:

Congratulations! How did you find out and what are your stats?

Hello! I hope I am replying to you correctly. I received an email some time last night that told me a decision had been made and to log into my account to check my decision letter.

My stats are unconventional but I did qualify as a regular applicant. 166 LSAT and a completed three year program at an accredited institution which transferred to a university. My GPA in that program was 3.7. I am in my late 20s with some relevant work experience. No Saskatchewan connection but from a province/territory without a law school.

I hope that answers your question!! Let me know if I missed any important information!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angrysunflower said:

Hello! I hope I am replying to you correctly. I received an email some time last night that told me a decision had been made and to log into my account to check my decision letter.

My stats are unconventional but I did qualify as a regular applicant. 166 LSAT and a completed three year program at an accredited institution which transferred to a university. My GPA in that program was 3.7. I am in my late 20s with some relevant work experience. No Saskatchewan connection but from a province/territory without a law school.

I hope that answers your question!! Let me know if I missed any important information!

That was very helpful, thank you!! Congratulations again!

Just got accepted! No email yet, just checked the portal. Stats: B2 ~84% LSAT 167. Very strong sask connection.

good luck to everyone waiting to hear!

Edited by Corporateshill
  • Like 3

Congratulations! Just out of curiosity, was your application status still marked as “action required”?

• Like 3

Received my acceptance email this morning!

B2: ~90  LSAT: 168  very strong Sask connection (Sask resident until 3 years ago, family is all Sask)

Planning on accepting.

• Like 1

Accepted this morning! Was emailed that a decision had been made and the letter was on my application portal. I have had an "Action Required" flag on my account since I applied in Nov, but was told by admissions to ignore it.

163 LSAT, ~81% B2, very strong Sask connection.

Accepted the offer. Good luck to everyone waiting & congratulations to those who have been admitted! 

• Like 1

I see a pattern of high LSAT scores and it's scaring the crap out of me. 😅 I'm hoping the next waves' stats are a little less terrifying lol. Congrats to you all! 

Edit: just realized I'm not sure if this kind of comment is allowed since I didn't ask any questions, so mods are welcome to delete it if not! 

Edited by LegallyBrunette95
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, LegallyBrunette95 said:

I see a pattern of high LSAT scores and it's scaring the crap out of me. 😅 I'm hoping the next waves' stats are a little less terrifying lol. Congrats to you all! 

Edit: just realized I'm not sure if this kind of comment is allowed since I didn't ask any questions, so mods are welcome to delete it if not! 

Don't worry, it's only the first couple of acceptances. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Accepted! 

Got an email around 1am stating that a decision had been made. Applied November 1,2020 - had all documents in right away and file was complete from at least December. I’ll be declining as I’ve been accepted to my top choice! Nonetheless, still humbled to be accepted by such a great school. 

CGPA: 3.92/4.00

B2: 3.98

L2: 3.98

LSAT: 160 (only write) 

Sask connection: one of my siblings is a current student there although we are both from Alberta. 

• Like 1

Got the offer this morning! 

cGPA: 3.17

L2/B2: 3.7

LSAT: 167

Sask connection: born in Saskatoon (left when I was 4)

• Like 1

Just got an unconditional acceptance this evening!

L2/B2 = 3.8/4.0

LSAT (One write) = 162 (84th percentile)

Sask Connection = Born here, went to school here my entire life, family all lives here, uncle did same degree as I did, parents went to USask. Connection could only be stronger if I had family as faculty or legal practitioner.

Will be accepting!

Good luck to everyone else!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Admitted this evening!

B2: 3.64/4.0 or 3.68/4.3 (not sure how it converts to a percentage).

LSAT: 166

Sask connection: born here, moved away when I was fairly young.

Given the slowness with which the USask admissions committee was moving I was giving up hope I would hear from them before the March 31st deposit deadline for the Alberta schools, and as a result I've spent a lot of time researching those schools to figure out which one is best for me. But now that USask has admitted me I'm definitely gonna give them strong consideration! I've always wanted to come back to Saskatchewan.

I'm gonna have to make my decision quickly, though. Does anyone else find it odd that there's no way to pay the deposit online? Looks like you have to physically mail it to them in time for it to arrive by the 31st.

EDIT: Also, am I the only doofus who can't figure out how to access the U of S email?

Edited by Chazz
  • Like 3

Accepted at 2:41am

LSAT 164 (only write) 

B2 3.6-3.8 (no idea how they calculated or didn't my UK grades) 

100% Saskie. Born, raised, and live here. All my education is from other provinces but I've only ever stayed and worked in SK. 

Accepting so I don't have to sell my condo. See some of y'all in Sept! 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but I've been browsing it a lot lately during the 2021 cycle.

I got an offer today with a 3.3 GPA and 160 LSAT which is close to last years median.

I just wanted to give some hope to people since the stats are so high on these posts right now.

As a caveat I would say that I have subjectively somewhat strong ECs with volunteer experience and a coop placement. As well I grew up in Sask and did my undergrad here.

Edited by Siraris
mispell/typo
  • Like 9