erinl2

Accepted 2021

erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc.,  LSAT score, and how you were notified.  Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

8 hours ago, cmonman said:

Accepted this afternoon via email.

3.38 cGPA/L2 161 LSAT. Strong EC's and work experience.

Congratulations!!! Can you please share when you applied and if you applied in the regular or indigenous category?

11 hours ago, hosaini said:

Congratulations!!! Can you please share when you applied and if you applied in the regular or indigenous category?

Regular applicant, and by the December 1st deadline but I took the January LSAT

Hi all, little late to this but hopefully it helps:

Accepted Feb 19th with:

166 LSAT

~82.5 GPA, sorry I don't know it converted by my L2 would have been 2-3% higher

Strong EC and work experience

I chose not to accept my offer for another school and it lapsed at the start of April, good luck to everyone else. Out of the 8 schools I applied to in BC, AB, SK, and ON. Calgary was a high choice. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now