Sign in to follow this  
daniellemree

When does U of C start accepting?

Hey all,

Does anyone know the approximate timeline that U of C starts accepting students? I applied by Nov. 1st but am wondering if that really makes a difference in terms of the acceptance timeline.

Last year acceptance offers started going out the last Tuesday in November (26th). With that in mind, this year schools across canada have been start to send offers a bit later, presumably because of Covid-19.

Really hoping to hear something soon!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, daniellemree said:

Hey all,

Does anyone know the approximate timeline that U of C starts accepting students? I applied by Nov. 1st but am wondering if that really makes a difference in terms of the acceptance timeline.

depends what your stats were. 

I imagine they'll start accepting soon. They might have already, and those people just don't post. Should have an accepted thread here by the end of next week is my bet. 

Just now, legallybrunette3 said:

depends what your stats were. 

I imagine they'll start accepting soon. They might have already, and those people just don't post. Should have an accepted thread here by the end of next week is my bet. 

Fair enough. I was on the waitlist until september last year so hoping for news a little bit sooner this time.