erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc.,  LSAT score, and how you were notified.  Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

Ironic that I was complaining about Schulich sending irrelevant emails just the other day... now they send a very relevant email :)))))))))) Just got an email saying that I'm accepted, felt I should open up this thread. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Frazer99 said:

Ironic that I was complaining about Schulich sending irrelevant emails just the other day... now they send a very relevant email :)))))))))) Just got an email saying that I'm accepted, felt I should open up this thread. 

Congrats! What was your index score/stats?

Thanks all :) I sent in the application itself around the beginning of September, but it wasn't complete until the beginning of October when my second reference sent in my letter. My L2 is ~3.83 (haven't done the math recently) with two writes for the LSAT: first was 162, second was 160 (Flex can bite me). I'm also a born and raised Haligonian, so my maritime connection is pretty strong.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Frazer99 said:

Thanks all :) I sent in the application itself around the beginning of September, but it wasn't complete until the beginning of October when my second reference sent in my letter. My L2 is ~3.83 (haven't done the math recently) with two writes for the LSAT: first was 162, second was 160 (Flex can bite me). I'm also a born and raised Haligonian, so my maritime connection is pretty strong.

Hi sorry to bother. ~3.83 on 4.3 scale? ALSO - CONGRATS!

4 minutes ago, lawlizard said:

Hi sorry to bother. ~3.83 on 4.3 scale? ALSO - CONGRATS!

Thanks! Yes 3.83 on a 4.3 scale

Accepted this afternoon! GPA 3.9/4.3, 160 LSAT, Application was complete Oct 1. I graduated back in 2014, lots of work/volunteering, NB resident:) 

• Like 7

19 hours ago, zuzizo said:

Accepted this afternoon! GPA 3.9/4.3, 160 LSAT, Application was complete Oct 1. I graduated back in 2014, lots of work/volunteering, NB resident:) 

Congrats! Was the 3.9/4.3 cumulative or L2?

Congrats Frazer 99! Can I ask when you heard from Dalhousie about your file being complete and entering assessment? Trying to get an idea of potential timeline. Thanks! 

53 minutes ago, rm2016 said:

Congrats Frazer 99! Can I ask when you heard from Dalhousie about your file being complete and entering assessment? Trying to get an idea of potential timeline. Thanks! 

Thanks :) My application was considered complete pretty much right in the middle of October (the 15th), although I never got anything explicitly saying that my file was being assessed like I've read about with other applicants. Either way, if you apply before the early admissions deadline it seems like there's about a month and a half between when its considered complete and when you get a decision? Not sure how it would be later in the cycle, because I made sure to apply as early as humanly possible. Not sure if this is helpful/answers your question :) 

3 hours ago, TheHarveySpectre said:

Congrats! Was the 3.9/4.3 cumulative or L2?

Thanks! Cumulative.

2 hours ago, Frazer99 said:

Thanks :) My application was considered complete pretty much right in the middle of October (the 15th), although I never got anything explicitly saying that my file was being assessed like I've read about with other applicants. Either way, if you apply before the early admissions deadline it seems like there's about a month and a half between when its considered complete and when you get a decision? Not sure how it would be later in the cycle, because I made sure to apply as early as humanly possible. Not sure if this is helpful/answers your question :) 

Yes thats helpful thank you!! My file was complete end of October and I got emailed today saying it is being accessed so I just wasn't sure if there was a correlation with timing! Thanks for responding and congrats again! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SeasHell said:

Accepted.

Stats: L2 = 4.13/4.3, LSAT = 168

Congrats - amazing stats! How were you notified? 

So excited!! 😄 Accepted this morning by email! 

L2: 3.64/4.0  LSAT: 163

In case anyone is wondering, I never got an email saying my file is being assessed! 

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, hopefulforlaw said:

So excited!! 😄 Accepted this morning by email! 

L2: 3.64/4.0  LSAT: 163

In case anyone is wondering, I never got an email saying my file is being assessed! 

Maritimes connection? 

• Like 1

Can't believe my  first offer was to my first choice school!! Got the email this morning!

LSAT: 163

L2: 3.86 (OLSAS)

No Maritime connection. I am so excited!!

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Portzy said:

Can't believe my  first offer was to my first choice school!! Got the email this morning!

LSAT: 163

L2: 3.86 (OLSAS)

No Maritime connection. I am so excited!!

Congratulations, what an accomplishment! When did you apply?