akvee

Osgoode In Queue 2021

8 minutes ago, positivelylawstreet said:

Question. If you are in queue during this time, does that mean you are likely accepted?

No

Did anybody else's status date change but not the message? :0

• Like 1

In queue as of the fourteenth of January. 

LSAT: 164 

CGPA: 3.38

• Like 2

Also in queue as of Jan. 14th 

cGPA: 3.31

L2: 3.66

LSAT: 162 

Completed Part B. 

• Like 3

Also in queue as at 1/14.

cGPA: 3.72

L2: ~3.9

LSAT 158

Edit: Did not fill out Part B.

Edited by DMoney115
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, surf2020 said:

In queue as of Jan 15

CGPA: 3.35

L2: 3.68

LSAT: 163

Filled out Part B

whats part B? Ive been seeing it for a while now.

On 1/17/2021 at 12:29 PM, nikrai123 said:

whats part B? Ive been seeing it for a while now.

It was the optional part of the application to Osgoode on OLSAS that allowed you to provide details on the following if they relate to your situation:

Select any of the following consid­erations that are relevant to your application.
a) Equity
b) Work or life experience
c) Performance consid­erations
d) Diversity

It then said:

Elaborate on the selected consid­erations (maximum 2,500 characters). All information will remain strictly confid­ential.

Edited by Lawstandfound
added "optional"

In queue as of January 19th.

CGPA: 3.40

B3: 3.60

L2: 3.78 to 3.87 (depending on whether you include the extra semester I did at the end of my degree)

LSAT: 158 (best)

Filled out Part B.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WindsorEquityPartner said:

I’m curious if anyone has gone from in queue to rejected or if all either stay in queue or get accepted. 

Good luck all!

In previous years, yes, some who are In Queue are eventually rejected.

In queue as of Jan 19th

3.33 CGPA, 163 LSAT, took the Jan 2021 LSAT as well. Filled out Part B. Third time applying, was waitlisted last year.