akvee

Osgoode In Queue 2021

Just out of curiosity - does anyone know if the admissions team is on holiday break/going on holiday break today? For those of us in queue, is there a chance to potentially hear back between Monday and Wednesday or will the next few offers realistically trickle in in January?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, hopefullawstudent123 said:

Just out of curiosity - does anyone know if the admissions team is on holiday break/going on holiday break today? For those of us in queue, is there a chance to potentially hear back between Monday and Wednesday or will the next few offers realistically trickle in in January?

Honestly? Probably not. It's probably better that way, though, so we don't spend these next few days leading up to Christmas and/or the New Year in anxiety. 

• Like 1

In queue for review on December 22nd.

LSAT: 161

CGPA: 3.74

Hard to judge Ec's but assume they're pretty average. Goodluck everyone!

• Like 1

In queue as of December 23rd. My stats make me doubtful this has much to do with offer timeline, but decide for yourself.  

LSAT: 160

OLSAS cGPA: ~3.65

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I said being a good lawyer is a multifactorial trait. That means it relies on multiple genes and the environment. It's related to the topic of this discussion, nature vs nurture in the legal profession. I love the lawyers in here thinking their profession is the highest level of intellectual ability. Congrats, guys, you can read English quick, use a bit of deduction, apply the law to fact patterns. Consider looking up any topic in theoretical physics. Let me do it... Electric potential in electrostatics: Electric potential - Wikipedia   Now compare to an equivalently basic topic in law - torts: "A tort, in common law jurisdiction, is a civil wrong[1] (other than breach of contract) that causes a claimant to suffer loss or harm, resulting in legal liability for the person who commits the tortious act. It can include intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligence, financial losses, injuries, invasion of privacy, and many other things. There's no comparison. I deleted what I had written before and never said anything much about biochemistry, but it requires a vast array of information beyond simply the genetic code that was posted. You need to be able to know organic chemistry, stereochemistry, biology, math, and finally their applications to cells. It's much harder than understanding "reasonably forthcoming"          
    • Hi there,  I'd be interested in buying the Loophole! I've DM'd you.
    • You need like an 83% high school average to get into an aerospace engineering programs in Canada. It's amusing that you're making a subsequent qualifier with " or NASA engineer". I mean that's the equivalent of saying anyone can be a lawyer, but not everyone can work for Morgans. Which is absolutely true, and the sentiment applies to basically every job.
    • Hey, recently accepted my offer. Is there an official FB group that I can join as a 1L? 
    • Thankfully I did get in! I actually did start one for this year. However, it is admittedly a mess as I lost interest after realizing they were clearly deviating from the suspected index formula. I now do not have the time to fix/continue with it. Hopefully someone will do it for next year's applicants.