akvee

Osgoode In Queue 2021

Hi just checked and it says my file was added to queue.

cGPA: 2.7

B2:  3.31 (self calculated)

LSAT: 157

Filled out Part B and had a letter for accessibility claim from my healthcare provider.

In my opinion I had a strong PS, many ECs and decent LORs. Heavily social justice oriented. We'll see!

I went into queue Jan 18, but honestly, I doubt it means anything. My stats are somewhat sub-par, so at this point I am pretty convinced that this whole "in queue" thing is more or less random. But nevertheless...

cGPA: 3.2 (OLSAS)

L2: 3.46 

B2: 3.5

LSAT: 158 

Filled out part B. In my humble opinion I think I have strong ECs and LORs, and a fairly unique life story. But who knows what admissions will think!

Good luck to everyone! 

On 2/13/2021 at 9:27 AM, LegallyBrunette95 said:

I went into queue Jan 18, but honestly, I doubt it means anything. My stats are somewhat sub-par, so at this point I am pretty convinced that this whole "in queue" thing is more or less random. But nevertheless...

cGPA: 3.2 (OLSAS)

L2: 3.46 

B2: 3.5

LSAT: 158 

Filled out part B. In my humble opinion I think I have strong ECs and LORs, and a fairly unique life story. But who knows what admissions will think!

Good luck to everyone! 

It seems that the latest In-Queues are having one thing in common: 157-160 LSAT. Maybe they ranked the file according to LSAT?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EricD said:

It seems that the latest In-Queues are having one thing in common: 157-160 LSAT. Maybe they ranked the file according to LSAT?

It's possible I suppose! Although I would assume it's more like 157-180 (some are higher than 160). I guess we may never know the exact logic behind this. According to erinl2's post it's very ambiguous...

Anybody have their status date change but not status message?

my changed from 11/24 to 02/12 but message is still "application received"

5 hours ago, EricD said:

I was thinking the same....I have a 151 so I am hoping I may see myself in queue by late-Feb to mid-March

• Like 1

I’ve been in Queue from Jan 8. The same day they sent the message of having received the application. 

• Like 1

In Queue Feb 12th. 

Gpa - 3.83 L2/B2 (although probably irrelevant): 3.94

Lsat: 156 

Not expecting to be accepted, but who knows.  

I’ve been in Queue from Jan 8. The same day they sent the message of having received the application. But I know people who went in queue after that are accepted. Does that mean I’m in the Reject pile now? 

3 hours ago, Nini said:

I’ve been in Queue from Jan 8. The same day they sent the message of having received the application. But I know people who went in queue after that are accepted. Does that mean I’m in the Reject pile now? 

I think the "In Queue" status means "Your file has been sent to Adcom", but no guarantee that your file has been READ already. It's still too early to judge anything.

5 hours ago, EricD said:

I think the "In Queue" status means "Your file has been sent to Adcom", but no guarantee that your file has been READ already. It's still too early to judge anything.

Thank you 

Just went into the queue! 

Did January LSAT and got a 164 and I have 3.4 gpa according to OLSAS (I transferred so calculating GPA has been confusing) 

• Like 1

Has anyone here gotten an interview? With my stats, I really hope I have the opportunity to speak to my experience..

17 minutes ago, justwaiting101 said:

Just went into the queue! 

Did January LSAT and got a 164 and I have 3.4 gpa according to OLSAS (I transferred so calculating GPA has been confusing) 

was jan your first write?

In the queue as of yesterday

Mature student

LSAT 173, wrote for the first time in January

cGPA 3.04

Strong ECs (I think?) and strong LORs (but both from my job)

A true wild card