Jump to content
akvee

Osgoode In Queue 2021

Recommended Posts

I logged onto my OASIS account this morning and it says that as of the 24th, my file is in queue for review. Anyone else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where does it say that in OASIS? Also, what are your stats if you don't mind sharing? Just want to see if being in queue is stat-dependent haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Under application status it says "your file is in queue for review". Don't know if stats, in general, have any correlation but my LSAT is 169, cGPA is 3.84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No queue message yet, I do have the November 24th date randomly on my screen (it's the 26th today, for reference) but it's next to a received message. I did make an amendment to my application through OLSAS a few days ago, though, so it may have been that just updating. 

It's possible that it's stat dependent since your LSAT is higher than mine (I'm 3.92/162) but I've also heard that the applications that they get from OLSAS are randomized regardless of stats, so yours may have just been at the top of the pile. Ah well, I'll get into the queue at some point, no point stressing as to when! 😄

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, navyblue11 said:

No queue message yet, I do have the November 24th date randomly on my screen (it's the 26th today, for reference) but it's next to a received message. I did make an amendment to my application through OLSAS a few days ago, though, so it may have been that just updating. 

It's possible that it's stat dependent since your LSAT is higher than mine (I'm 3.92/162) but I've also heard that the applications that they get from OLSAS are randomized regardless of stats, so yours may have just been at the top of the pile. Ah well, I'll get into the queue at some point, no point stressing as to when! 😄

I also noticed that the date changed for mine on the 24th but I'm still showing the "application received" message. It was the 19th before that.

Edited by CarletonChonkers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know whether they make any progress on weekends? Just want to know if it's worth continuing to check my status obsessively on Saturdays and Sundays in addition to the rest of the week haha 🤣

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 1:11 PM, akvee said:

Under application status it says "your file is in queue for review". Don't know if stats, in general, have any correlation but my LSAT is 169, cGPA is 3.84

You will get an offer before Santa comes to town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 2:11 PM, navyblue11 said:

No queue message yet, I do have the November 24th date randomly on my screen (it's the 26th today, for reference) but it's next to a received message. I did make an amendment to my application through OLSAS a few days ago, though, so it may have been that just updating. 

It's possible that it's stat dependent since your LSAT is higher than mine (I'm 3.92/162) but I've also heard that the applications that they get from OLSAS are randomized regardless of stats, so yours may have just been at the top of the pile. Ah well, I'll get into the queue at some point, no point stressing as to when! 😄

How can that be random?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, navyblue11 said:

Does anyone know whether they make any progress on weekends? Just want to know if it's worth continuing to check my status obsessively on Saturdays and Sundays in addition to the rest of the week haha 🤣

I used to check it every week day morning... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Luckycharm said:

How can that be random?

I was saying what I had heard, that it was a) stat dependent or b) randomized. It could be either/or, but I wasn't sure. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My application went into queue as of this morning. Maybe stats played a role, or maybe its random (3.92 CGPA and 167 LSAT). Best of luck to everybody!

Edited by ragnarlothbrok
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ragnarlothbrok said:

My application went into queue as of this morning. Maybe stats played a role, or maybe its random (3.92 CGPA and 167 LSAT). Best of luck to everybody!

I think it's based on stats.

Mine isn't in queue yet, my stats are CGPA 3.88, LSAT 163. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ragnarlothbrok said:

My application went into queue as of this morning. Maybe stats played a role, or maybe its random (3.92 CGPA and 167 LSAT). Best of luck to everybody!

 

10 minutes ago, JJ1990 said:

I think it's based on stats.

Mine isn't in queue yet, my stats are CGPA 3.88, LSAT 163. 

I think that's right, but my guess is that it is specifically by LSAT. I have a 166 and I am not in queue at the moment, even with a CGPA is higher than 3.92.

Edited by CarletonChonkers
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ragnarlothbrok said:

My application went into queue as of this morning. Maybe stats played a role, or maybe its random (3.92 CGPA and 167 LSAT). Best of luck to everybody!

You should get an offer soon

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CarletonChonkers said:

 

I think that's right, but my guess is that it is specifically by LSAT. I have a 166 and I am not in queue at the moment, even with a CGPA is higher than 3.92.

Won't have to wait too long.. you should be ok

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...