Bridget211

159 LSAT and 4.0+ GPA

I wouldn’t stake my life on my drops math but I think I have a 4.1 or 4.2 once my worst classes are gone, 4.0 flat without drops. Applied Sept 4th. What do y’all think the odds are?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I can ask my friends what they did. I've only ever lived with buddies in Ottawa. The Facebook accepted page would be a good place to start.
    • For the FC, the judges rank their candidates and the most senior judges get to pick from the pool of candidates first and select their top choice (or the next preferred candidates if their top choices have been selected). The SCC is the same idea with a slightly different process. I wouldn't panic, all the offers may not have gone out. 
    • Echoing what everyone has said so far. A master's degree is definitely not necessary for law school, but could be very beneficial. For example, for the 1L IP Recruit - Intellectual Property firms look favourably upon candidates with master's degree in STEM. I went straight to law school from undergrad, and I don't feel like I'm at a huge disadvantage or anything. I would just add that you can also pursue a joint JD/Master's degree program.
    • I think it has to do with timing (call day was literally yesterday and I’m sure wounds are still fresh) and just being a good sport. Of course ppl should be happy and proud of their accomplishments, but to openly brag about winning something so sought after, so soon after the recruit, is a bit much. And yes everyone will land a job eventually, but having empathy for others and taking other ppl’s feelings into consideration can go a long way