In the application status in the online portal, it's currently "File Complete - Awaiting Evaluation". Does it change to anything else before switching to a decision? Like would there be a status called "File reviewed" or something?

We're nearing the first round of offers, I'm just anxious to know if they have looked at my application yet!!

Did you receive an email from them regarding where you can check your application status? I haven't yet so I'm a bit nervous about that haha

1 hour ago, vancity27 said:

Did you receive an email from them regarding where you can check your application status? I haven't yet so I'm a bit nervous about that haha

UBC took a long time to send me the login details, but you check your app status here: https://allard.ubc.ca/programs/juris-doctor-jd-program/admissions/how-apply. Under 4. "await results."

Once your application is processed, we will e-mail you a username and password that you can use to check your application status. Please allow at least two weeks for the e-mail to be sent.

As for OP, I have no idea. Mine has been on "File Complete - Awaiting Evaluation" for what feels like 10 years lol.

Edited by castlepie

31 minutes ago, castlepie said:

UBC took a long time to send me the login details, but you check your app status here: https://allard.ubc.ca/programs/juris-doctor-jd-program/admissions/how-apply. Under 4. "await results."

Once your application is processed, we will e-mail you a username and password that you can use to check your application status. Please allow at least two weeks for the e-mail to be sent.

As for OP, I have no idea. Mine has been on "File Complete - Awaiting Evaluation" for what feels like 10 years lol.

Thank you! I submitted Nov. 8th so maybe they just haven't gotten around to sending me the login details yet

3 hours ago, vancity27 said:

same position too. Since I'm a splitter I'd like to think that admin are simply fighting over whether to even review my file or not. 

2 hours ago, Ichigo said:

same position too. Since I'm a splitter I'd like to think that admin are simply fighting over whether to even review my file or not. 

I just got my login information! I also emailed them about it earlier in the day so not sure if that made a difference - best of luck!