Jump to content
mslawyergirl

UVic Accepted 2021

erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep the Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc. , LSAT score, and how you were notified. Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

Recommended Posts

Just got off the phone! 

GPA: 3.71/4.3 without drops (honestly not sure what it is with drops), LSAT: 164

Ontario applicant

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JasinNatael said:

My application was sent in right at the end of November!

Mine was submitted on Dec. 16. All of my supporting docs weren't in until 2 weeks ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed the call earlier today but received a voicemail saying to an expect an email soon. Checked my application status and it has been changed to offer extended! 

CGPA: 3.82/4.33 estimated with drops

LSAT: 164

Applied Nov. 30 but sent updated fall grades mid January. 

I would say strong PS but my ECs were definitely weak.

Best of luck to those still waiting!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, justwanttobealawyer said:

Just got off the phone for the JID program! 

GPA: 3.6ish/4.3 (not really sure) 

LSAT: 158 

Strong EC's and LORs (in my opinion) 

Eek! So excited for you. There's such little content on here for JID. Can I ask if you applied in the regular category? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Naj said:

Eek! So excited for you. There's such little content on here for JID. Can I ask if you applied in the regular category? 

I applied under the Indigenous category but I know they consider Indigenous applicants for General and Indigenous admission sometimes so I’m not sure what I was admitted under

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accepted today for the JD program and am so thrilled!!!

GPA 3.3/4 before drops, 171 LSAT, applied late November. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accepted to the JD program this morning by phone!

GPA: 3.56/4 or UVIC 3.76/4.33 with drops (approx.)

LSAT:165

Vic is probably my top choice and I am super excited!!

Bring on the warm weather :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, greentee said:

Accepted to the JD program this morning by phone!

GPA: 3.56/4 or UVIC 3.76/4.33 with drops (approx.)

LSAT:165

Vic is probably my top choice and I am super excited!!

Bring on the warm weather :D

Did your application status change to anything before you got the call?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Babaloko said:

Did your application status change to anything before you got the call?

No, it did not change until after. I had been stuck on "Application Under Review" for a while now. Applied Nov 28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just got the call! Regular JD

 

GPA: 3.77

LSAT: 157

Indigenous category

 

Declining because I have committed elsewhere, but quite sad because I love the island! ❤️

Edited by castlepie
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Got the call from UVic, regular JD applicant

GPA: 3.64 (with drops)
LSAT 168 (95th Percentile)
Index: 930

Will very likely be accepting!

Edited by RUIQ
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RUIQ said:

Got the call from UVic, regular JD applicant

GPA: 3.64 (with drops)
LSAT 168 (95th Percentile)
Index: 930

Will very likely be accepting!

When did you apply?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mihael said:

When did you apply?

Applied end of November

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, castlepie said:

Just got the call! Regular JD

 

GPA: 3.77

LSAT: 157

Indigenous category

 

Declining because I have committed elsewhere, but quite sad because I love the island! ❤️

Congrats, @CastlePie! Happy for your, buddy!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the call an hour ago! JD program, regular applicant

GPA: 3.62 (OLSAS)

LSAT: 163

Was not expecting an offer, so I do not know what I am going to do yet

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Portzy said:

Got the call an hour ago! JD program, regular applicant

GPA: 3.62 (OLSAS)

LSAT: 163

Was not expecting an offer, so I do not know what I am going to do yet

 

Congrats! Whenabouts did you apply my friend?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...