mslawyergirl

UVic Accepted 2021

erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep the Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc. , LSAT score, and how you were notified. Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

2 minutes ago, NotSoGoodReally said:

Hey, anyone who got the call today, do you remember when you submitted your application?

Oct 30th!

12 minutes ago, NotSoGoodReally said:

Hey, anyone who got the call today, do you remember when you submitted your application?

September 30

Just got the call! Applied in first week of Nov

Self-calculated GPA with drops: 4.08, LSAT: 173 

Current 4th year and I did receive an entrance scholarship

• Like 6

Can you guys also mention the approximate date you applied to UVic? It would help me get an idea of where current admissions are and how long it would take for them to get to me (I applied mid-November). Thanks.

• Like 2

Got the call an hour ago!

Self-calculated average is 87% (not sure about cGPA), LSAT 164

I submitted my application on October 31st and it became complete on November 24th :)

Edited by chuckmcgill
  • Like 2

Got the call earlier today. UVic was my first choice so I’m very excited! 

168 lsat (November write), 3.92 cGPA (with drops, self calculated), applied October 31st 

• Like 2

Got the call today! 

3.4ish/4.33 cGPA after drops, 175 LSAT

Self calculated index 920

In my fourth year, so thought they’d be waiting for my fall grades but I guess not!!

• Like 5

Got the call yesterday (and I missed it!), but got left a voicemail that I got in! Will definitely be accepting as UVic was my first choice. Still waiting to hear back from other schools I applied to but at this point I don't see myself changing my mind.

GPA - 3.5ish after drops, LSAT - 168

• Like 4

Accepted on December 8th! Got a call in the afternoon, the person I spoke to was super sweet. I got an email shortly thereafter. I'm going to wait to hear from other schools before I accept but I am so stoked that UVic is an option for me! Congrats to everybody else who's gotten good news so far! Waiting to hear back is so brutal, hang in there everybody ❤️

Applied Oct 30, 3.7/4.0 gpa, 164 lsat

• Like 3

Just got the call for UVIC!

Submitted my updated fall 2020 grades in mid December. That pushed my GPA up from 3.8 -> 3.85 (without drops except the one class I failed and repeated). LSAT score is 167. 

I asked about the index score for this year but they don’t release it until the end of the cycle. UVIC is my second choice so I’ll be attending if I don’t get into UBC. 

• Like 6

Got the call this morning. Updated my fall grades in mid December, submitted application late September. LSAT 170 and  3.8ish/4.3 GPA. Application went Law Hold sometime in October, Application Under Review in December and stayed there until after I got the call today. Very excited, best of luck to those waiting!

• Like 7

Got the call an hour ago! My first offer of the year and also my first post on this forum (hopefully I can figure out how it works lol) Thank you so much to everyone who's been posting/answering questions here. It really helped a lot while I was still in the endless waiting game.

cGPA: 4.01/4.3

OLSAS: 3.85

LSAT: 162

Applied Nov. 19 and they just received my updated transcript with fall term grades yesterday so I was totally not expecting the call today (it seems they might have held onto the offer until it arrived) The lady might be really surprised by how calmly I reacted to the news on the phone (only because I wasn't prepared with what to say lol) Hopefully they won't be too disappointed and withdraw my offer:P

I'm also an international student (4th year applicant) in Canada. Best of luck to everyone still waiting! You got this!!!

• Like 7

Missed the call at 2, called back and got an offer :)

cgpa 3.69 (with fall grades), OLSAS cgpa 3.55

LSAT 164

minimal ECs so I suspect I was over the index 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cangirl5612 said:

Missed the call at 2, called back and got an offer :)

cgpa 3.69 (with fall grades), OLSAS cgpa 3.55

LSAT 164

minimal ECs so I suspect I was over the index 

Hi, may I ask when your application was submitted + documents received?

24 minutes ago, studenttt97 said:

Hi, may I ask when your application was submitted + documents received?

Submitted November 9th. Sent my updated transcript dec 21 and it was received Jan 7th

Got the call on Jan 13, submitted early November

cgpa: 3.65/4.33 (self-calculated, might be higher due to uncertainty about drop policy)

lsat: 166

Still waiting to hear back from other schools, good luck everybody.

• Like 1