mslawyergirl

UVic Accepted 2021

erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep the Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc. , LSAT score, and how you were notified. Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

I just got the call!! No mention of a scholarship so don't think I got one, if anyone is curious :)

GPA: 3.86 on the 4.0 scale at UofT, 86% overall average, without drops, no idea what my GPA is on UVic's scale, probably 4/4.3?

LSAT: 166

This is the only school I applied to so I was so excited to hear back :) see y'all there in September

Edited by astridlaw
  • Like 10

So excited to say that I got the call in the late afternoon today!!

I had a 3.75/4.33 with drops and a 171 LSAT, for your reference!

• Like 9

Excited to say I just got the call! 

LSAT: 164 (89th percentile)

CGPA: around 4.10 (self calculated) 

• Like 9

Got the call about 2 hours ago! So excited! 

cGPA - 3.7/4  (I did take some performance-based classes, not sure if they dropped those/how that would impact my cGPA)

LSAT - 170 

good luck everyone! 

• Like 8

Very happy to say I got the call today around 2:30!!! 

LSAT 165

GPA before drops ~3.65/4 

Applied Sept 26th

also in reference to another thread: my status was changed yesterday to "Under review" and today is now "Offer extended"

Good luck everyone!!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, displayname123 said:

Very happy to say I got the call today around 2:30!!! 

LSAT 165

GPA before drops ~3.65/4 

Applied Sept 26th

also in reference to another thread: my status was changed yesterday to "Under review" and today is now "Offer extended"

Good luck everyone!!!

Congrats!! How long were you in the "Under review" stage, if you know? 

1 hour ago, castlepie said:

Congrats!! How long were you in the "Under review" stage, if you know? 

I think around 24-48 hours maximum - it wasn't long! Had been at "App Forwarded: Admissions Officer" for awhile prior to the "Under Review" stage. 

• Thanks 3

Accepted today! LSAT 161. I don't know my cGPA. I actually don't even know what all my grades are, because my foreign grades are quarantined in England. Go figure.

I have a masters with work experience. My personal statement is probably considered strong. 

• Like 6

I got a call on December 1. My undergrad GPA was 3.95/4.33 and LSAT score was 165

• Like 5

Got the call today! First choice, and feeling stoked 

cGPA 3.65/4.33 (self-calculated) with drops 

LSAT: 169 (96th) 

(For those wondering about the status classifications) My status was “ application under review” for 24-48 hours after having been at “App. Forwarded: Adms Officers” for around a month or so, and I applied Sept. 16th.

• Like 6

On 12/4/2020 at 1:27 PM, Paraseagull said:

Call the call this morning! Unreal - my lsat was 164, cGPA 3.6 (self-calculated). Best of luck to everyone waiting!

Congratulations! I have similar stats and my status just changed to "application under review". If you don't mind me asking, did you apply under general category? Did you have a really strong PS? Thanks!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nicassotime said:

Congratulations! I have similar stats and my status just changed to "application under review". If you don't mind me asking, did you apply under general category? Did you have a really strong PS? Thanks!

Thank you! I applied under the general category. I'd like to think I had a strong personal statement but I do not have any otherworldly work or experience that would set me apart. i'll PM you.

• Like 1

just got the call!! shoutout to the cashier at Indigo who had to witness me say thank you 50 plus times 😂😂

GPA: 3.47 with drops (self calculated). Not sure how they include exchange grades but if they do it would bring it up a bit higher. 
LSAT: 168

I thought my personal statement was decent and my ECs are average, however I did work full time during undergrad. I also used the special facts/circumstances section to explain some poor grades due to medical conditions early in my degree. I applied general.

Good luck to everyone! 

• Like 6

Received a call at around 3:30! So thrilled 😃

cGPA ~3.65 with drops (unconfirmed)

LSAT 167

Also, my status went from 'Forwarded for Review' to 'Forwarded: Adms Officer' and then 'Application Under Review' on Thursday.

• Like 7