mslawyergirl

UVic Accepted 2021

erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep the Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion.

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc. , LSAT score, and how you were notified. Please keep questions to asking about these particular details if they are not found in the post itself. Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mind me asking what the first letter of your last name is ??

Edited by Owl56
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Owl56 said:

congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mind me asking what the first letter of your last name is ??

Thank you so much!! It's K, but the first letter of my first name is A so maybe they're doing it that way :)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Marlee said:

Just got the call! 87% and 176

What’s the first letter of your first and last names, if you don’t mind my asking. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GoblinKing said:

What’s the first letter of your first and last names, if you don’t mind my asking. 

I and S. Is it usually Alphabetical? 

4 minutes ago, Marlee said:

I and S. Is it usually Alphabetical? 

I have no idea. If I had to guess it would be based on index score. 

Excited to be able to finally post on one of these threads! Just got accepted by email with a confirmed scholarship!

Stats: GPA with drops 4.09/4.13, LSAT 168

Good luck everyone

• Like 8

2 hours ago, mslawyergirl said:

So excited to start this thread!! Just got the call about 10 minutes ago - I'm in! For those wondering, I my GPA is 4.0/4.3 and LSAT is 170. Also got a scholarship offer which I'm super excited about!

Sending good vibes to you all!!

1 hour ago, SeasHell said:

Excited to be able to finally post on one of these threads! Just got accepted by email with a confirmed scholarship!

Stats: GPA with drops 4.09/4.13, LSAT 168

Good luck everyone

Congrats to you both!! I was wondering if either of you would be able to share a bit more information on the scholarship as I know all schools do it differently. Were they able to tell you the exact amount or just a minimum amount for now? 

2 hours ago, yawn said:

Congrats to you both!! I was wondering if either of you would be able to share a bit more information on the scholarship as I know all schools do it differently. Were they able to tell you the exact amount or just a minimum amount for now? 

They tell you the minimum amount and I think it can go up later

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mslawyergirl said:

So excited to start this thread!! Just got the call about 10 minutes ago - I'm in! For those wondering, I my GPA is 4.0/4.3 and LSAT is 170. Also got a scholarship offer which I'm super excited about!

Congrats! Did they mentions what the index was for this year?

14 hours ago, Les99 said:

Congrats! Did they mentions what the index was for this year?

Thank you! They did not, though I think I've read in previous years it was around 920? Not 100% sure. Best of luck!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mslawyergirl said:

Ah congratulations!!! Did your status change yet on the application portal? Mine says "App Forwarded: Adms Officer" and I'm wondering what that means haha. I have similar stats to you so fingers crossed for a call this week!!

Omg! No bouquet of roses but I did just get a call! I'm in!!!!!!

Congrats to everybody 💜

GPA 4.08/4.33 (self-calculated, with drops)

LSAT 166

Edited by Firecracker
  • Like 13

Just got the call. Was expecting a snowy owl and a letter on fine paper, but I'll take it.

GPA: 4.13/4.33 

LSAT: 166

3rd year applicant. 

Edited by GoblinKing
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, GoblinKing said:

Just got the call. Was expecting a snowy owl and a letter on fine paper, but I'll take it.

GPA: 4.13/4.33 

LSAT: 166

3rd year applicant. 

congrats! So you are completing your third year now? When did you apply? Was the offer conditional?

14 minutes ago, 734bird said:

congrats! So you are completing your third year now? When did you apply? Was the offer conditional?

I have 42 of 45 units. Offer was conditional on completion of the other 3. 

1 hour ago, astridlaw said:

Ah congratulations!!! Did your status change yet on the application portal? Mine says "App Forwarded: Adms Officer" and I'm wondering what that means haha. I have similar stats to you so fingers crossed for a call this week!!

I'm not the poster you asked but my status was the same as yours and then changed to "Offer Extended" 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Firecracker said:

I'm not the poster you asked but my status was the same as yours and then changed to "Offer Extended" 🙂

Thanks for letting me know! I have literally the exact same stats as you so I'm sitting here dying waiting for my call 😂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, astridlaw said:

Yes my status changed to "Offer Extended" - like @Firecracker said :) my fingers are crossed for you!! Hopefully you hear back soon!

• Like 1