Sign in to follow this  
Charlie425

Should I retake?

cGPA 3.85, L2 is the same. Lsat 160 nov 2020. Top choices UofC/ U of A. I don’t have any ECs because I work 4 jobs. Should I rewrite?

19 minutes ago, Charlie425 said:

cGPA 3.85, L2 is the same. Lsat 160 nov 2020. Top choices UofC/ U of A. I don’t have any ECs because I work 4 jobs. Should I rewrite?

Is 160 your only LSAT score?

If so you are good for both schools with 3.85/4.0.

Edited by NeverGiveUp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Interesting. But I haven't heard from them after the confirmation.
    • Ça dépend je pense : Méthode et critères de sélection - Base expérience = Candidats du trimestre d'automne 2021 : L'entrevue de sélection est maintenue. Méthode et critères de sélection - Base études universitaires = Candidats du trimestre d'automne 2021 : Les entrevues prévues dans le processus d'admission sur la base universitaire sont suspendues pour l'admission à l'automne 2021. je ne sais pas si quelqu'un a une meilleure info à nous fournir...
    • Moi aussi, ça fait quelques jours que c'est comme ça
    • You got one? I applied on 2/4 and didn't get one. 
    • 1) Have a good answer to why you want to work in that practice area (this will likely be very important to the firm).  2) Communicate your interest clearly. Often small/boutique firms are hiring less people and so they can be concerned about making offers to people who might take an offer elsewhere. If you are a large firm hiring 20 students you have many people calling students with offers and a deep list of candidates to move down if someone rejects your offer. At a small firm if your top 5 candidates accept offers at other firms you do not have as deep of a list of other candidates you are excited about hiring. Because of this, smaller firms will often choose a safe bet (someone who communicated they REALLY REALLY want to work there) over a stellar candidate who seems to be torn between them and a full service firm.    Good luck!!