lawlizard

Entrance Scholarships q - references and matriculation(??)

Helloooo quick question that I emailed admin about but perhaps you fine people have an answer instead.

For the reference letter required for entrance scholarships - do I simply attach it as an appendix to my application form or is my referee suppose to email it directly?

Also - I’m from Ontario so when I hear the word junior and senior matriculation I’m thinking junior is grade 12 and senior was when grade 13 was a thing. Does anyone know what this is referring to? For example, it says “Applicants must have completed, with a superior academic average, at least three full years after junior matriculation or two full years after senior matriculation of a course leading to the degree of BA, BSc, or BComm, or an equivalent degree at Dalhousie or at another degree-granting college or university recognized by the Senate of Dalhousie University.”

Is this meaning undergrad? Like 3 years post under grad or 3 years post high school? I’m confused. Thank you!

I have this same question. ALSO are they due the 30th? I spoke to someone on the phone yesterday and they said they're due in Jan, but online it said the 30th. can someone confirm?

1 hour ago, culitigator said:

I have this same question. ALSO are they due the 30th? I spoke to someone on the phone yesterday and they said they're due in Jan, but online it said the 30th. can someone confirm?

I can't even get through their admin office. I'll post an update here when I know but I am planning to submit on the 30th. I just need to let my reference know!

13 hours ago, lawlizard said:

I can't even get through their admin office. I'll post an update here when I know but I am planning to submit on the 30th. I just need to let my reference know!

Sounds good. I'm pretty sure they're due the 30th, but that reference letters can be sent later

• Like 1