same! what does your lsat report say on lsac? right now mine just says a first time report has been generated but not that it has been sent yet

37 minutes ago, REDDSTAR said:

same! what does your lsat report say on lsac? right now mine just says a first time report has been generated but not that it has been sent yet

Well this was my second LSAT so it might be different but mine say 1 report requested and 1 report sent but the dates are early November 

11 hours ago, REDDSTAR said:

Mine is up on OLSAS now!

Where exactly are you guys able to see your LSAT score on OLSAS? I’m not able to see anything on my end yet

12 minutes ago, pSquared said:

Where exactly are you guys able to see your LSAT score on OLSAS? I’m not able to see anything on my end yet

Check under document tracking. Not exactly intuitive, but that's where it should show up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PlayALawyerOnTV said:

Check under document tracking. Not exactly intuitive, but that's where it should show up.

Ha thank you so much! Yeah not the most intuitive for sure!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Is Evidence not a required course at UBC? I think you should take it either way, for a couple of reasons: unless you've already secured a position at a solicitor-only firm, there's a good chance you'll have to do some litigation during articles; and you should know some general principles of litigation because as a solicitor you'll be advising clients on how to avoid being sued, which necessitates having an understanding of litigation.
    • Hi everyone, In looking at summer courses before 2L I was wondering how useful Evidence would be if I mainly want to focus on solicitor work rather than litigation.  I've looked at past results on this forum which seem to suggest that it's not entirely necessary for solicitor work, but I was wondering if it would be a useful course to take regardless (it's taught by Nikos Harris at UBC if that matters at all). Any insights/comments from upper years/practitioners would be appreciated! 
    • Thank you for providing so much useful information and advice. I especially appreciate you sharing your own experiences applying with the ACPS. As you have advised, I will do my best and apply often and broadly. I had anticipated needing to start out regionally (which it sounds like a lot of Crowns have done), and I am prepared to do so given my flexible living arrangements.   Just as a follow-up question and related to one of your earlier responses on this thread (from 2016), you had mentioned that Alberta makes no distinction between full-time and contract Crowns. Is that still the case? How often do contract Crowns not get their contracts extended? Are there a lot more internal postings once you get accepted at a position with the ACPS?   
    • I don't think it'll change much, at least not right away. Right now as a student I'm hesitant to use legal assistants much. This is mostly due to imposter syndrome (I've been out of law school for less than a year, who am I to boss around someone who's been at the firm for 15 years?) I expect that as I get more comfortable (and as my hourly rate goes up) I'll rely on assistants more often to handle administrative tasks so I can focus on billables.
    • Thanks, how does this change when one becomes associate? What other responsibilities are there and what is the difference in the distribution of work?