Hi, how much does a law session (BAC) at the University of Ottawa cost? 
thanks

Edited by kleopatre

Yes; it's posted on their website.

The difference between Ottawa and other Ontario schools is that they require one to actually use a drop-down calculator on the school's website, in which one must enter the appropriate number of credits, terms, the right program, etc. (Instead of posting "tuition and fees" in 18-point font.)

That this is an obstacle so insurmountable, for some, that they would rather start a thread on a website they were trying to delete themselves from a few days ago doesn't seem like a great sign for those applicants to a profession requiring research skills. But I'm probably just old-fashioned.

-GM

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, kleopatre said:

I want an answer here :)

Why? Do you think it's more accurate here?

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, kleopatre said:

Hi, how much does a law session (BAC) at the University of Ottawa cost? 
thanks

I'm laughing at the fact that you got three responses from two people and instead of being helpful and answering your question they both chose to berate you. I Imagine your confusion might stem from the fact that most people think of law as a post-undergraduate degree when it is actually considered to be a secondary undergraduate degree in Canada, so you should be looking at the Bachelor's section on Ottawa's page. The tuition is $18,634.46 CDN for domestic students, and you can confirm that for yourself here. This is for 2020-2021 though, so there might be a slight change for 2021-2022 (they haven't updated it yet). 

Edited by 0Lawschool2020
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1