I received my first LSAT score for Nov and I am not satisfied with it. (Most likely won't get me an acceptance)
However, I think I want to keep it.
I registered to do the LSAT in Jan. I indicated in OLSAS that I am doing it in Jan
How do I inform Law schools that I am redoing it and that they should consider my Jan score? What is the best communication method - Email or phone?
great perspective. But yes I am very aware of the opportunity cost-- thats my whole hang up.
Why are you deciding to switch? what kind of salary are you giving up?
you can DM me if that is more comfortable.