Sign in to follow this  
etudiante1

Eligible for December acceptance?

I believe that my stats make me pretty competitive for early acceptance, around 91% gpa and 167 LSAT but ended up applying in the middle of November. 

Anyone have any experiences submitting your application fairly close to the deadline but still receiving an early acceptance? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I am a career advisor for law students and articling students who wish to obtain an objective advice on career, resume-building and interviewing techniques. Having worked in big law, multinational corporation, as well as boutiques and having run my own law firm, I can provide a balanced perspective on legal career paths. I also have resources and referrals that can be provided should the student wish to be connected with mentors of specific areas of practice. If you are interested, contact me at [email protected] 
    • I am currently a student in the UBC-Sciences Po Dual Degree program. I spent the first two years of my degree in Sciences Po Paris and am concluding my final two years at UBC. At the end, I will graduate with two BAs (one from each university).  Does anyone have experience with navigating law school applications with a dual bachelor's degree, especially if one of the institutions you studied at was foreign?  In particular, I anticipate that a major challenge would lie in the calculation of my GPA over the course of my studies given half of my grades will be in terms of French grading standards and the other half in terms of UBC's grading standards, if an overall calculation can even be made.  Explaining the dual degree program and why my transcripts look the way they do is probably going to be another obstacle seeing as the program is relatively small and unknown, but I anticipate that I would have the space to do this in my personal statement. I'm not sure if I'd need to provide any corroborating information besides that, however.  Thank you in advance for your help.
    • I am a career advisor for law students and articling students who wish to obtain an objective advice on career, resume-building and interviewing techniques. Having worked in big law, multinational corporation, as well as boutiques and having run my own law firm, I can provide a balanced perspective on legal career paths. I also have resources and referrals that can be provided should the student wish to be connected with mentors of specific areas of practice. If you are interested, contact me at [email protected] 
    • Does it matter when you submit your application? I'm in group B and submitted applications about an hour or two before the deadline. Haven't heard anything yet
    • Thanks for sharing! Best of luck with your application!