Sign in to follow this  
exocytosis646

Does UBC law look at your spring/summer courses?

4 hours ago, PlatoandSocrates said:

I believe they look at all of your courses, save for the few lowest ones that they drop. It’s just your cgpa minus 6 or 12 or whatever credits. 

if i apply in 3rd yr, how many credits would they drop from cgpa?

On 11/22/2020 at 12:03 AM, PlatoandSocrates said:

6 credits, which is two semester length courses. 

if i apply in 4th yr, then they would drop 12 instead of 6 correct?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I have friends who got in with exactly 148 (some even lower). Never give up or be discouraged!
    • Hello everyone, I just got my November LSAT Flex mark back and was disappointed by the score. I had a lot of technical difficulties that led me to score significantly lower than I had been consistently scoring in my PTs. I am registered to re-take in January, although I am not sure how to let the schools I applied to know that I have signed up for another test after submitting my applications. Any ideas? Further, I applied to UBC, UVic, TRU, Calgary, U of A, U of T, Western, Queens, York, Ryerson, Ottawa, and Dal. Am I likely to get in to any of these schools with my lower LSAT mark? Thank you everyone!
    • Impossible to answer this question without knowing what the other options on the table are. If you have a useless undergrad degree, then law school will be worth it. If you already are in a comfortable career in finance / public sector / tech earning 80k and you have opportunities to advance to a 6 figure salary just by showing up, I don’t think going to law school for would be worth it tbh unless you have a real passion for law. That being said, if your ambition is to top out at ~100k, there are easier ways to get there. But if your ambition is to top out at ~200k, I actually don’t know that there are much better options than law school (aside from med school obviously). MBA might be on par, but I wouldn’t say it’s better.
    • City and the City is really interesting so far!