15 minutes ago, JessePinkman said:

They replied to me and confirmed that they miscalculated by cGPA. They also said that I would be eligible for an offer either way, and that I would be hearing from them next month! I am very happy : )

Hey congrats!!!! I'm so glad to hear that it got worked out for you!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JessePinkman said:

They replied to me and confirmed that they miscalculated by cGPA. They also said that I would be eligible for an offer either way, and that I would be hearing from them next month! I am very happy : )

That's awesome, congrats!

On 11/21/2020 at 8:51 AM, Firecracker said:

Not me. Since my GPA just got corrected I doubt they'd have time to evaluate me for first round anyway. Might be a good sign for you!

Here's hoping! And you never know - they might've just been too focused on the error :)

Does ubc take into account what your undergrad major was? I am hoping to apply next year but I am in science and my gpa is not as impressive as some students with 90+. I have an 80% but I also took ochem and cell bio which tank my gpa. 

Thanks! 

31 minutes ago, riseandgrind0912 said:

Does ubc take into account what your undergrad major was? I am hoping to apply next year but I am in science and my gpa is not as impressive as some students with 90+. I have an 80% but I also took ochem and cell bio which tank my gpa. 

Thanks! 

No,  to admissions an 80% in ochem is functionally the same as an 80% in something like German film studies