Sign in to follow this  
lawapplier123

How long does it take for schools to process OLSAS applications?

I have only gotten an email from U of T and uOttawa faculty of Law. I haven't got any emails from other universities with acknowledgement of application or student numbers etc. How does it take for the universities to process the applications and send this info? 

There are a few other recent threads about this question. Seems that it takes a while. Most folks have only received emails from U of T, U of O, Ryerson and Windsor to date. I'm sure the other emails will arrive in the coming days / weeks.

It depends on the procedures in place at a given school related to application processing, and the amount of applications recieved by the school. This is the only definitive answer anyone can give you to this question.  

Edited by LabouriousCorvid

12 hours ago, JJ1990 said:

UofT only for me, when did you get an email from Ottawa?

I got an email from Ottawa on Monday! It says on my account though that not all my application materials have been received from OLSAS yet. The email said that this could take up to 2 weeks. 

• Like 1

Ottawa's sending them out but don't hold your breath, though. Most people, including myself, have half of their documents missing still. If you're missing any too, they probably won't even look at your file until they sort out what's wrong on their end (and it is on their end, I called OLSAS to confirm and they said that Ottawa has consistently had this problem with applicants)

• Thanks 1