Sign in to follow this  
Lizzle113

Medical/Access Documentation

Hi all,

I just have a question regarding the type of documentation I should submit to support my statement/access category under the SAM tab in OLSAS. Is the University looking for a letter from my GP? Or maybe some medical records with my diagnosis? I feel like medical records is a bit too much since this is an ongoing ailment since I can remember. 

Wondering what everyone's thoughts are.

Thanks for the help! Best of luck to everyone!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Does the teaching of the Charter in 1L and then federalism in upper years make any sense from your and your classmates' perspectives? This was a contentious issue among the admin and faculty, with the justification for the change being that federalism from the outset confused the hell out of 1Ls with no foundational understanding of law to work with, but some professors being (IMO justifiably) strongly opposed to the change since federalism predated the Charter and thus Charter litigation arose from the context provided by previous constitutional jurisprudence.
    • ISLR seems to be public law's spiritual successor given how almost everyone dislikes it right now.  On the topic of 1L rants, ISLR in theory could have been a great class.  However, the way it is taught turns people away from the content rather than engaging them, which I think defeats the purpose of having students respectfully engage with Indigenous issues in a legal context.
    • UVic publishes this demographic chart every year: https://www.uvic.ca/law/assets/docs/admissfinaid/LSAT-GPA Demographic Chart.pdf All but two matriculants scored 159 or higher, and the two that didn't had 4.0+ GPAs. 
    • Alright so I calculated a 0.819, is that accurate with my scores?  3.7/4.0 - so the ratio difference between 4/4.3 1.075 so I can just multiply 3.7 x 1.075 to figure out my 4.3 score correct?  So it would be 3.97/4.3.  LSAT: 160  I think I calculated right, if I'm wrong please someone let me know!
    • What are your career goals?