aoxoxo

OUAC is not showing my GPA

i keep checking to see if my gpa is there and its still not showing i submitted my application end of oct like 28. 

I called them this morning and asked about the GPA, they say it'd show up in mid-late November, if not early December. I was really anxious as well.

Related question - when the GPA shows up, what section will it be under? Transcript? Document tracking? Academic background?

1 minute ago, swizzlem12 said:

Related question - when the GPA shows up, what section will it be under? Transcript? Document tracking? Academic background?

Olsas says it will be under Document Tracking

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChasingJD said:

I haven't seen my LSAT score update either. Does that populate in December?

Mine has been up for a while.

13 minutes ago, swizzlem12 said:

when did you apply/did  your transcript get received by olsas

The question I responded to was for my LSAT, still haven't gotten my GPA.

Just now, SadNWO said:

The question I responded to was for my LSAT, still haven't gotten my GPA.

i clearly cant read, my apologies 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I actually disagree on this one. Normally I would say some job experience in 1L summer (never underestimate customer service jobs!) would look better but I think in a COVID world where there’s a shortage of jobs or not everyone can physically go out and work due to health concerns, it’s completely okay to not work this summer. As long as you spend your summer doing something you can talk about, like what @lewcifersaid, you’re set. So that could be taking up some new hobbies, reading, helping care for a family member. I really think employers will be mindful of this during the current and next recruit cycle. 
    • What I was taught from PowerScore was to simply take the allotted time and divide it by the number of questions in the section. If you immediately are struggling with a question, go to the next question. Keep doing this til you reach the end of the section THEN go back and re-try the questions you struggled with. If you have no time, just make an educated guess and move on. It's a bad use of time to get stuck on a difficult question - plow through the easier ones to guarantee you score those points and come back to the hard ones at the end.
    • I just sent them an email. Hopefully they can be of some assistance. 
    • If anyone is able to assist, when writing the LSAT how long should each question take, per section to achieve a higher score in the 160's? Currently looking to see how long each question should take when solving for the answer. As always all responses are appreciated, but preferably those who have already taken the test before in the past.
    • Do you maybe not French? Seems honestly like the only possible reason why someone with this profile would get rejected! Your GPA is .22 above their average/median (can't remember which) for gosh sake!