FortifiedEight

2021-2022 Toronto Post-Articling Job Opportunities

On 1/28/2021 at 12:47 PM, Bart said:

AMR LLP is scheduling interviews for the week of February 15th.

Do we know if they have already contacted all candidates they hope to interview?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, QL2021 said:

Do we know if they have already contacted all candidates they hope to interview?

Admittedly I am not sure. However, when I was offered an interview there were limited time slots left so my gut tells me that all offers have gone out.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 123law30 said:

I believe it is: 

Crystal Toll
Senior Manager, Talent Management & Operations
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Suite 1900
Constitution Square
340 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6

Thank you! Can confirm it is indeed Crystal. 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 12:50 PM, futurelawyer20 said:

Has anyone heard back from Iler Campbell?

just heard back today with an offer to complete a "test"... assumably if you pass the test you get an interview after 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Netnet said:

just heard back today with an offer to complete a "test"... assumably if you pass the test you get an interview after 

Sounds kind of unusual, what kind of test?

• Like 1

Also, has anyone heard back from Hull and Hull? I was told they’d be sending out invites in January and I’m thinking that ship has sailed...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, talos said:

Sounds kind of unusual, what kind of test?

no idea. will find out on Friday when they send it I guess lol 

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 8:21 PM, BackToTheTdot said:

TD's external posting deadline (both Articling roles) was Wednesday. Really hoping to get an interview invite for at least one of them. If you hear back from them, please let me know! Thanks. 

Anyone?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Netnet said:

I wonder if it'll be Myers Briggs lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/2/2021 at 3:43 PM, Netnet said:

it's a writing sample based on a fact pattern

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, artsydork said:

don't get it canadian GIF by CBC

LOL yeah that went straight over my head :D Should've clicked the link 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, QL2021 said:

Any word from Iler Campbell since the writing sample test?

I will say from past years they can be slow af.

• Like 1