Lawschool2021

LSAT scores on olsas?

Just wondering if anyone knows when these will be uploaded. I have both July and August on file and I indicated this and that I will take November. Wondering if they will still pull the August marks? Or do they just wait until after November? 

1 hour ago, Lawschool2021 said:

Just wondering if anyone knows when these will be uploaded. I have both July and August on file and I indicated this and that I will take November. Wondering if they will still pull the August marks? Or do they just wait until after November? 

I think it might depend on the school? For example, I know U of T will look at your full application and if they consider you a competitive applicant they will not wait for your retake score to be processed in order to make a decision. 

I get the general sense that schools will see all your LSAT scores and reassess when your retake score comes in, but I might be wrong....

Edited by asdfghjkl1223456

If it means anything, I took the October exam and they requested my score from LSAC today (haven't sent the report yet)

I checked my LSAC account (Law School Reports Tab) and it shows that OLSAS requested my scores on the 3rd and that the report was generated on the 5th. It hasn’t appeared on OLSAS yet but LSAC just sent them the scores.

I submitted everything on the 13th of October so things might be different for you.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, CarletonChonkers said:

I checked my LSAC account (Law School Reports Tab) and it shows that OLSAS requested my scores on the 3rd and that the report was generated on the 5th. It hasn’t appeared on OLSAS yet but LSAC just sent them the scores.

I submitted everything on the 13th of October so things might be different for you.

I applied on the deadline and its showing the same message on lsac, it says they sent a report and olsas doesn't have it under document tracking but nice to know they should be getting it!

5 hours ago, CarletonChonkers said:

Thanks!!! I didn’t even know I could check it on LSAC. I just did and it says they requested and it was sent. Good to know that I’m on the right track. 

On 11/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, Lawschool2021 said:

My score is in OLSAS today! I assume they'll probably all appear at the same time, but give it a check to give yourself some peace of mind that its there :) 

• Like 3

Mine's not there yet :( Is it under the "LSAT" section presumably?

Edited by castlepie
Found it! Thanks swizz :)

Just now, castlepie said:

Mine's not there yet :( Is it under the "LSAT" section presumably?

mine showed under document tracking

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, tiptoemaster said:

Hi guys, can you check your grades on OLSAS too?

I can't see mine yet - just the LSAT score.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, tiptoemaster said:

Hi guys, can you check your grades on OLSAS too?

i've seen it floating around that your olsas gpa comes out in december

• Like 1

Hmm I don't see anything under document tracking. I added my LSAT number and date I wrote (under the LSAT tab) does this automatically get requested by OLSAS? 

Edited by Lizzle113
I found my answer :)

On 11/6/2020 at 7:56 PM, Lizzle113 said:

Hmm I don't see anything under document tracking. I added my LSAT number and date I wrote (under the LSAT tab) does this automatically get requested by OLSAS? 

What was the answer!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Policywonk said:

OLSAS requests your LSAT information from LSAC after you submit your application. 

Thanks!