culitigator

Signing Into Windsor Account

11 minutes ago, castlepie said:

Nope doesn't work.. I had been logging in no problem until somewhat recently. And I can log in with my phone just fine.. I did clear my cookies and caches on my computer, too...

Oh that’s weird, that’s what worked for me and emlaw. Did you set your pin from the email they sent?

50 minutes ago, pizzalover said:

Oh that’s weird, that’s what worked for me and emlaw. Did you set your pin from the email they sent?

Well, I applied like way early so I've had my login information for awhile now, it just recently stopped working. I got the login info so long ago I don't remember what specifically I did, but I know I reset the temporary password and everything and already 'synced' it.

@dreamingoflawschool Okay so I was going to live chat and then I realized it works on Chrome but not MS Edge. Whatever, I'll use Chrome 🤣 thanks!

• Like 1

I'm seriously so annoyed with this. so i have my updated password and student number (which is different from my ID i think?). When i try and sign into my account, it asks for my [email protected] no matter what i put as my uwinid, it says i dont have an account. is anyone else having this problem specifically?? 

3 minutes ago, culitigator said:

I'm seriously so annoyed with this. so i have my updated password and student number (which is different from my ID i think?). When i try and sign into my account, it asks for my [email protected] no matter what i put as my uwinid, it says i dont have an account. is anyone else having this problem specifically?? 

Use the live chat function. I was able to get my uwin ID and sign on in minutes!

1 minute ago, Dreamchaser said:

Use the live chat function. I was able to get my uwin ID and sign on in minutes!

okay i'll try that rn thanks!

same thing happens to me, I click on the link and log in and it says I have an invalid username/password but when I click on the link again after having just logged in, it goes straight to the applicant homepage without asking me to log in again or giving me any issues.