Hi everyone, 

Hope the apps are going well for all! I'm having trouble clarifying something and hoping someone can help me out. I'll be applying as a Mature student for 2021 admission. As the website states:

Mature and Special Applicants

It is recommended that Mature and Special applicants provide a detailed resume in addition to the information provided in their online application.

My question is: Do Special applicant folks submit a detailed resume in the same section where you put your personal statement, in the application itself? Like, under it somehow? Or do we email it to the admissions office? Or a third option I'm not thinking of? Thank you in advance! Best of luck to everyone.

23 hours ago, AlwaysDulyNoted said:

Hi everyone, 

Hope the apps are going well for all! I'm having trouble clarifying something and hoping someone can help me out. I'll be applying as a Mature student for 2021 admission. As the website states:

Mature and Special Applicants

It is recommended that Mature and Special applicants provide a detailed resume in addition to the information provided in their online application.

My question is: Do Special applicant folks submit a detailed resume in the same section where you put your personal statement, in the application itself? Like, under it somehow? Or do we email it to the admissions office? Or a third option I'm not thinking of? Thank you in advance! Best of luck to everyone.

Last year I emailed my resume and they attached it to my file! I applied as mature and sent it directly to Rose Godfrey but she is no longer at the school.

Best of luck!

4 hours ago, Lizzle113 said:

Last year I emailed my resume and they attached it to my file! I applied as mature and sent it directly to Rose Godfrey but she is no longer at the school.

Best of luck!

She left?